Job Location: Aurora, IL
- Participates in post-sale activities in setting up or converting client cases.
- Reviews sold plan and project timeline with sales staff to identify any non-standard provisions or services.
- Partners with other business units (Sales, IT, etc.) to ensure that implementations are delivered consistently, timely, and accurately.
- May participate in sales presentations, and/or consult on plan design and administrative services; may recommend alternative plan provisions or administrative processes in place of non-standard or incompatible requests.
- Negotiates final plan design features and administrative services; finalizes plan design and communicates to the implementation team.
- Identifies implementation-related problems and helps resolve issues.
- Reviews and executes legal documents; prepares and finalizes project plans.
- Conducts weekly or periodic status meetings with various parties to review progress and resolve issues.
- Transfers cases to the appropriate administration group once implementation is complete
- Full people management responsibilities, including hiring, firing, promotions, performance and compensation management, and training and development.
- Manages the case implementation process.
- Reviews sold plan and project timelines with Sales; identifies any non-standard provisions or services that may impact cost or company's ability to meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Conducts implementation meetings with customers and intermediaries to set expectations and finalize projet plan; negotiates plan design features and administrative services.
- Leads and coordinates all case implementation-related activities throughout the organization including Sales, Administration, IT, etc.
- Conducts periodic meetings internally to review progress and resolve issues; monitors progress against project plan.
- Prepares, orders, and ships appropriate communication materials to customers.
- Acts as a consultant to sales staff with respect to the implementation process; recommends sales lead times based on plan-specific information.
- Participates in client meetings and internal meetings.
- May participate in sales finalist presentations.
- Managed a diverse team of direct reports both in job function and location
- 8 years’ experience in the Insurance industry
- Possesses strong leadership skills, ability to lead, develop and motivate team
- Influencing and managing organizational change
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.”
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
Requisition #: 54161