Manager, Client Development
As part of the Co-Brand Vertical Client Development team, you will own the development and execution of new customer acquisition campaigns in direct mail, online, and through print as well as lead strategic development initiatives to sustain and grow for one of our most important partners - Union Plus/International Brotherhood of Teamsters.
You'll team with world-class professionals to develop and bring to market strategies that ultimately impact the bottom line. And you will do it all in a collaborative environment that values your insight, encourages you to take on new responsibility, promotes continuous learning and rewards innovation.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Product ownership of the new customer acquisitions roadmap of quarterly initiatives, prioritization of work for an agile execution pod, and quality assurance.
• Initiative leadership, providing intent ownership of strategic initiatives to grow new customer acquisitions and improve customer card usage while deepening the partner relationship.
• Relationship management with the partner to ensure timely delivery of reporting and receipt of inputs as well as manage expectations on campaign execution and project management.
• Evolving Agile tools and techniques in the execution pod emerging from best practices across the department and the enterprise.
• Collaboration with internal teams including Finance, Ops, Brand and analyst teams.
The desired experience and skill set for the ideal candidate include:
• Strategic: the candidate will have a proven track record of making holistic assessments of our current state, defining an end state vision, and the audacity to articulate the path to get there. Conceptual thinking skills must be complemented by a strong orientation towards continuous improvement, given the complexity of our execution environment.
• Strong communication and influencing skills: Impeccable written and oral communication credentials, coupled with strategic influencing skills and the ability to drive agreement through intellect, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
• Strong judgment, leadership and integrity: the candidate should be a tenacious decision maker, able to bring a responsible approach to business while in a leadership position guiding execution resources.
• Clear results orientation: focused on achieving both short and long term goals. He/she should be able to drive and execute an agenda in an uncertain and fluid environment while overseeing multiple projects and programs concurrently.
• Successful track record of thriving in a fast paced, entrepreneurial and dynamic environment.
• 4+ years of job experience. Previous agile and/or analysis experience is a plus.
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.