Manager, Client Solutions - CPG Retail About Us
The Oracle Data Cloud (ODC), formerly Datalogix (DLX), aggregates, analyzes and activates consumer data (powered by both offline and online data) enabling marketers to connect to customers and prospects at all stages of the buying journey. While consumers are spending more time on digital devices, 90 percent of their purchases are made offline. Our solutions serve Retailers across digital and traditional channels, helping them connect online and offline worlds to better understand and engage shoppers.
Created out of the CPG vertical at ODC over the past several years, the CPG Retail vertical of ODC has created some of the industry's biggest advancements in digital targeting and measurement and is recognized as the industry standard for accuracy and accountability. We help Retailers succeed by analyzing their first party data and extracting insights that are actionable. We then connect their first party data to today's most relevant addressable media channels: direct mail, email, digital (display, social, video) and measure the effectiveness of that media channel.
The vertical is focused on serving CPG retailers across all channels: grocery, drug, mass, club and convenience stores. Solutions include segmentation, insights, targeting, media activation and measurement. Job Description
As a Client Solutions Manager in one of the fastest-growing divisions of ODC, you will work alongside Client Partners (Sales), Product and Strategy teams to help CPG Retail advertisers and agencies understand how best to use data (1 st and 3 rd party) to solve their marketing challenges. You will become a trusted advisor to clients by using ODCs purchase based digital audiences, media and measurement solutions to provide digital marketing thought leadership, and by ensuring flawless execution and management of their campaigns. You will represent ODC and identify opportunities to sell/provide future solutions to existing and new clients. You will also manage and mentor other members of the CPG Client Solutions team. Ultimately, this role drives innovation at the client and campaign level, and cultivates key partnerships to deliver an optimal ODC experience and opportunities to the Client. This position will be based in New York City, Monroe CT or Westminster, CO. Key Responsibilities include:
Skills and Qualifications:
- Manage day-to-day interactions at campaign and enterprise-strategy levels for clients
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients and partner agencies at appropriate level, by serving as the key ODC contact
- Directly manage 1-3 team members
- Guide team in setting goals and project tasks & timelines, ensuring team members has challenging, level-appropriate projects and opportunities to learn new skills
- Ensure team communicates with external clients in a timely and accurately manner
- Scope custom campaign measurement reports to answer key business questions
- Drive and lead response to RFIs and RFPs
- Partner with product and ops teams to execute campaigns flawlessly and identify processes for non-standard requests
- Partner with Client Analytics team in development and delivery of measurement reports
- Responsible for maintaining financial forecasts
- Establish and run agency office hours and client/partner status meetings
- Manage team to ensure campaigns are executed properly
- 8 years of relevant industry experience
- Experience in digital advertising, data-driven marketing, measurement analytics, and working with agencies, CPG and/or CPG Retail advertisers, and digital media providers
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Solid verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Able to confidently present and "sell through" ideas both internally and to Clients
- Demonstrated ability to self-motivate, work in teams, and be flexible within a fast-paced and changing environment
- Strong understanding of the digital media ecosystem and addressable media advertising techniques
- Experience utilizing multiple media channels
- Prior experience in Client contact and leadership role
- Strong leadership and supervisory experience in terms of developing media professionals, with ability to manage a team of 1-3 people
- BA/BS degree required
Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sales cycle.
As part of the Oracle sales team you will direct and manage pre-sales resources throughout the sales cycle. Provides technical/functional leadership to the sales team in the development and implementation of customer applications and customer products. Participates in account planning and strategy development. May publishes technical information of specific applications and/or technical articles. Works with management to define new products. Serves as the company liaison on specific technical projects with customers.
Leads a specialized area which may have diverse functional elements. Frequently interacts with supervisors and/or functional peer group managers. May interact with senior management. Knowledge of software industry relating to all aspects of ebusiness solutions. Demonstrated leadership skills. Strong presentation skills. Ability to travel as needed. BA/BS degree or equivalent.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.