A Clinical Trial Project Manager job near Princeton, New Jersey is available courtesy of Adecco Medical and Science. Suitable candidates will have least four years of experience within clinical trials, particularly related to management of CROs and vendors. This is on-going contract opportunity with an industry leader with limited travel requirements.
Clinical Trial Project Manager job responsibilities include:
• Managing multiple CROs and vendor, leading cross functional study team members, and ensuring quality data
• Employing knowledge of regulatory requirements, GCP, and clinical drug development
• Effectively communicating with internal teams, sites, and vendors
Clinical Trial Project Manager job qualifications include:
• Bachelor's Degree; RN, BSN, or scientific degree preferred
• Previous experience as a Clinical Trial Manager, Clinical Study Manager, or Clinical Research Manager, etc.
• At least four years of CRO and vendor management experience
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
If you are interested in this Clinical Trial Project Manager job near Princeton, New Jersey then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Medical and Science go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Jonathon Blauvelt at email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.