Kronos is the global leader in workforce management solutions that enable organizations to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Tens of thousands of organizations in 100 countries - including more than half the Fortune 1000 - use Kronos time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications. Kronos customers include enterprises large and small across diverse industries worldwide including retail, hospitality, healthcare, manufacturing, public sector, services, and distribution.
Kronos is a privately held company and was founded in 1977. Headquartered in Chelmsford, Massachusetts, Kronos employs more than 4,000 people worldwide.
Kronos is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.Responsibilities: Responsibilities:Strategy & Planning
- Manage ticket / queue management in a follow the sun support model; manage customer calls for the purpose of support
- Ability to guide level II technical team through customer support calls for onboarding of customers to the Cloud or for troubleshooting with the customer
- Become the SME for the environment and provide level II team with technical guidance as required
- Implement, and maintain policies and procedures associated with infrastructure administration.
- Establish KPIs for service level agreements
- Documentation in the form of basic How-to documents, designs documentation, performance reporting as well as operational procedures.
Qualifications: Knowledge & Experience
- Perform network monitoring to provide proactive alerting and historical performance records
- Assist in the development and implementation of standardized IT practices and procedures.
- Collaborate with other support teams to provide quality of service to the customer both internal and external.
- Support and work within the ITIL support structure for Change, Problem and Capacity Management
- Work with team on performance and provide network performance statistics and reports.
- Manage and set priorities for maintenance, development, and evaluation of all infrastructure systems, including security and implementations
- Establish and maintain regular communications with the peers and decision-makers, and stakeholders, regarding pertinent infrastructure activities
- Practice IT asset management, including maintenance of component inventory and related documentation
- Vendor management
- Participate in 24x7 system support rotation and handle escalations.
- 10 - 14 years' technical experience in a 24x7x365 supporting enterprise Networks/Security technologies
- 2-5 years successful leadership (team lead or manager) and mentoring of an infrastructure team, preferably in a global environmen
- Experience in a Hosting, SaaS, or Cloud environment is strongly desired
- Experience with Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity
- Ability to communicate effectively emphasizing written and oral presentation skills
- Excellent documentation skills including high-level architecture diagrams and detailed instructions
- Strong interpersonal skills and comfortable working with a global team including mentoring others
- Knowledge of Windows, Linux and hypervisor networking stacks
- Experience working with off-shore delivery company and distributed teams
- Strong fundamental understanding and hands on experience (will be a plus) with major vendor's router and switch configurations
- Network load balancers - F5
- Firewalls - both layer 3 and layer 7 preferably with Juniper and Palo Alto
- IP Sec, VPN configuration, IDS/IPS, NAC
- Cisco ASA
- Experience with the setup and support of business to business VPN's is a plus
- MPLS / EVPL, DS1, DS2, OCS, T1/T3, and even POT's and dial up modem services
- Understanding of WAN acceleration technologies
A little about us:
At Kronos, we believe great businesses are powered by great people.