- This high-visibility position will support development of an institutional approach to segmented commercial planning across channels (Small Format and Large Format) for our future product portfolio at North America Beverages (NAB).
- The manager will partner closely with the rest of the functions in the organization, (e.g., innovation, brand marketing, customer management, regional sales, supply chain, finance teams) to develop a market typology that is intuitive and simple, but powered by sophisticated analytics and insights.
- The manager will be influential in development of all aspects of commercial plans including but not limited to assortment, innovation, display activity, pricing & promotions and Perfect Store standards.
- The manager will be supporting implementation of this new approach by working closely with field organization.
- This role requires excellent conceptual thinking, strong people leadership skills and the ability to work cross-functionally.
- The manager is a key member of the NAB Commercial Planning Transformation organization. This position is located in White Plains, NY.
- Lead development of market typology for North America Beverages
- Conduct relevant analysis and develop insights to shape elements of new commercial strategy
- Maintain integrated roadmap including master list of initiatives, business case, status, timeline, milestones, interdependencies, risks, geographies, etc. and communicate to the organization
- Collaborate and partner closely with cross-functional leaders to ensure successful implementation of commercial strategy in the field
- Track success of the new strategy, provide problem solving support to field teams and revise implementation elements as needed
- Develop presentation materials for senior leadership reviews of Transformation strategy, plan, and implementation status and support Strategic Business Plan (SBP) and Annual Operating Plans (AOP) development
- Strong leadership skills and drive for results
- Ability to communicate, collaborate, and influence effectively at all levels of the organization
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Outstanding Powerpoint and deck writing skills
- Excellent analytical skills. Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Results-oriented strategic thinker who demonstrates a bias for action with a can-do approach to work
- Team player with the ability to excel in an agile, collaborative, ambiguous environment
- 2 years of post-MBA experience with strategy consulting firm preferred
- Bachelor's Degree
- Master's in Business Administration (MBA) preferred
- Prior Consumer Packaged Goods experience preferred
- Prior Commercial and/or Strategy experience preferred
Not Eligible for Relocation