Altice USA is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States. We are a subsidiary of Altice NV, a convergent global leader in telecom, content, media, entertainment and advertising founded in 2001 by entrepreneur Patrick Drahi. We are driven by a philosophy to always challenge ourselves. We question everything so that we can find the best way forward for our customers. And in a world where continuous innovation is the only way forward, we are redefining the vision we have for our customers, enterprises, advertisers - and our people. Responsibilities
The Manager, Contact Center Technology is responsible for establishing, managing and implementing Customer/Consumer facing Contact Center technology strategies in line with key enterprise-wide business objectives. This position is responsible for managing a team of Technologists and multiple key vendor relationships and vendors responsible for the planning, design, development, implementation and Level 3 break/fix support for applications/systems developed and supported by Contact Center Information Systems (CCIS). More specifically, this position will be responsible for design, development, implementation and Level 3 support of the contact center on premise and cloud based solutions that deliver our inbound and outbound voice routing, Natural Language Speech recognition, email, chat and social media solutions with a focus on delivering highly reliable, effective and customer centric systems. Additionally, this position will be responsible for all contact center system integrations including voice recording and analytics (Verint), workforce management (eWFM), Voice call back and Call Me mobile systems (Virtual Hold) and Outbound Predictive Dialer systems for both on premise and cloud based and BPO vendors.
This position is responsible for all day to day management of the team responsible for project delivery, modifications and enhancements of production systems, day to day prioritization of work, project and Work Request estimation, effective assignment of team resourced based on priorities, optimization of capital labor, and delivering highly available systems. This position will also closely partner and collaborate with internal IVR, desktop tools and support teams as well as numerous external technology teams across EIT providing our infrastructure including database, network, storage, servers, etc. This position is also responsible for closely partnering with numerous business partners to solve business problems through the innovative delivery of technology solutions. The Manager, Contact Center Technology is also directly responsible for delivering all approved programs/projects and Work Requests on time, within budget with required business functionality and ROI. This position will also be responsible for Level 3 support for escalated issues and problems associated with contact center business application systems. Efficient management of the team resources ensuring that team members are optimally allocated to high priority projects and effectively utilizing all team resources is a key responsibility of this position. Performance of all projects must be consistent with adherence to Dev Ops / Software Development Life Cycle methodologies and processes. The candidate must optimize capital labor across a broad portfolio of projects and initiatives such that the business maximizes return and productivity. Maintaining open communication and managing delivery and budget expectations with respect to programs/projects and enhancements ensuring customer satisfaction throughout the delivery process will be required. The Manager, Contact Center Technology will also direct, manage and mentor his team to be business/customer focused. Qualifications
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering or related discipline or equivalent work experience
- 7 + or more years of experience in infrastructure and system design, development and support of large scale projects related to contact center technology
- 7 + or more years of experience with key contact center technologies and integration such as but not limited to: IVRs, Speech Recognition, Natural Language Speech applications, Routing applications, workforce management, call recording and analytics (Verint), eServices including email, chat and social media as well as system integration and Dev Ops / Agile / SDLC.
- 7 + or more years of experience with system design, development and integration of web, client server and database design and administration
- 7 + or more years of experience with design, development, implementation and support of IT infrastructure components such as servers (JBOSS, Tomcat), databases (Oracle / SQL Server / Postgres), storage, networking (Cisco) and desktop
- 5 + years of experience in direct management of software/systems development and system integration teams
- 3 + years of project management responsibility, demonstrated experience managing multiple projects, matrix resources, vendors and consultants to deliver solutions on time, in budget with high quality.
- Demonstrated experience in the development and implementation of applications in new computing architecture environments using new and emerging technologies
- Developed efficient and effective solutions to diverse and complex business problems
- Knowledge of ALTICE / MSO / Cable industry and business practices
- Experience with building capital project and operating expense estimates/budgets and maintaining associated forecasts
- Strong project management skills, with experience in organizing, planning and executing, and communication of multiple projects simultaneously from conception through implementation, involving internal personnel, contractors and vendors
- Knowledge of formal software development lifecycle methodologies, Dev Ops and Agile
- Knowledge of architectural design and implementations pertaining to IVR's, Speech Recognition, Natural language / Guided Speech, call recording and analytics (Verint / NICE), workforce management (Aspect eWFM), eServices including email, chat and social media, systems integration, middleware, networks, client server environments, internet / web, databases and SIP networking.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
A little about us:
Altice USA is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States.