Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal's 210 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
The Manager, Credit Conversion & Optimization, will be responsible for marketing PayPal Credit through key PayPal Credit customer experiences. The individual in this role will focus on acquiring new customers and increasing usage with existing customers, through the optimization of all existing and new conversion funnels (sign-up, checkout, etc.). Working in close partnership with the PayPal Credit Product team, this individual will obsess about creating best-in-class digital marketing that generates demand and seamlessly converts that demand through compelling customer experiences. Responsibilities :
- Assist in conversion optimization of key acquisition and usage channels/experiences for PayPal Credit, including sign-up, checkout, and the PayPal Credit application.
- Working in close partnership with the PayPal Credit Product team, develop and execute powerful marketing strategies to acquire and engage PayPal Credit customers in those key channels/experiences.
- Help define segmentation strategies and targeting capabilities that offer the right product to the right customer in the right context.
- Create innovative marketing materials that clearly articulate the PayPal Credit value proposition and key benefits.
- Develop and execute robust testing agenda to ensure continuous evolution of marketing programs and offers.
- Work with PayPal Credit Product, Analytics and Risk to generate and convert traffic through constant optimization of digital/mobile experiences.
- Work with Marketing Capabilities and Marketing Operations teams to develop required marketing capabilities and infrastructure, including incentives.
- Ensure that key PayPal Credit KPIs are realistically set and attained. Work with PayPal Credit Finance and Analytics to define, measure and communicate results to all relevant audiences.
Leadership Qualities :
- Strategic Thinker : Proven ability to develop marketing strategies based on customer insight that drive business results.
- Customer Champion : Relentless focus on the customer and meeting customer need. Must implicitly understand what is necessary to create value for consumers.
- Results Driver : Proven ability to develop, oversee and successfully execute marketing programs, and deliver against aggressive goals. Adept in building business cases, setting clear program expectations, tracking performance and reporting on results.
- Superior Relationship Leader : Excellent collaborator and relationship manager across all functions and levels.
- Excellent Communicator : Superior written and oral communication skills in front of all audiences, at all levels.
- Marketing expert with 6+ years of digital marketing and optimization experience in an acquisition-focused role. Financial and Payments companies preferred.
- Excellent business judgment and maturity. Knows and does what is best for the business.
- Comfortable with data analysis and willingness to roll up his/her sleeves and dive deep into complex data sets
- Experience with Web analytics and instrumentation tools and strong A/B testing discipline
- Candidate must be experienced driving UX efforts and teams. He/she will influence product colleagues to drive intuitive, elegant end-to-end user experiences optimized to deliver new PayPal Credit customers.
- Candidate must have some working knowledge of marketing technology and how to leverage testing and measurement tools to drive performance. He/she should be able to provide a point of view on technology gaps that need to be prioritized.
- Understanding of the financial services, financial tech and payments industry/ecosytem a plus.
- Comfort with ambiguity and constant change. Masterful ability to juggle and prioritize.
- Proactive self-starter that anticipates needs and is highly accountable.
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Help us reinvent money. At PayPal, we're looking for global thinkers who can invent new ways to make money safe and accessible for people everywhere.