The primary responsibilities of this role will include managing all aspects of the corporate budgeting and forecasting process as well as leading various ad hoc financial analyses. This position is central in both developing and leading preparation of various materials for Board Presentations and Earnings Releases. This position works closely with all Business Units within Hyatt in order to provide high-quality financial analysis and insights. Qualified candidates should have a comprehensive understanding of financial statements with a particular focus on drivers of the company’s earnings. The candidate must be proactive and demonstrate a desire to learn and an ability to adapt quickly in order to contribute effectively in this role.
- Managing all aspects of the the monthly forecasting and annual budgeting process
- Leading analysis of monthly results as compared to internal expectations and providing insight as to how those results may drive full-year expectations
- Managing the preparation of various Board Presentations on behalf of the CFO and other Executive Committee members
- Assisting in the preparation of various materials for Hyatt’s SEC filings and Earnings Call
- Management of various financial applications
- Leading various corporate level analysis to assist management in understanding various trends in drivers of the business; reporting is often ad hoc, time sensitive and used directly for communication to senior leadership
- Perform other ad hoc analyses as required; may include working with the balance sheet or cash flow statements as well as areas of finance including tax and treasury
- Lead and manage cross functional special projects as needed
- Demonstrate a commitment to Hyatt core values
The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
A little about us:
Hyatt’s goal is to become the most preferred hospitality brand – loved and respected by all. We listen and evolve to meet and anticipate the needs of our colleagues, guests and partners.