Discover. A more rewarding way to work.
At Discover Financial Services, you'll find yourself in the company of some of the industry's smartest and most reliable professionals. And at a company that rewards dedication, values innovation and supports growth.
Thrive in an environment that promotes teamwork and shared success. Build on a foundation of mutual respect. Join the company that understands rewarding careers like no other, with this exceptional opportunity:
Manager, Credit Operations Infrastructure
This position will be a key role within the Credit Operations organization. The Manager will be responsible for partnering with the various value stream release trains to ensure the completion of regression testing, controls testing and post install validation on behalf of the business. Maintaining all documentation including Post Install validation documents will also be under the scope of responsibility for the manager of the team. The manager will also be the team lead to manage the team members within the department that support these processes. *This position is located in Riverwoods (IL).
- Regression testing oversight and maintenance of all systems used in Credit Operations
- Documentation of testing and validation activities
- Testing of all Credit Operations system controls
- Release Management communication and coordination
- Continuous Improvement and standard work documentation coordinator for team
- System Support
- Access management
- Validation of all production releases and availability during the install validation window which is outside of the regular work day
- Promote a risk-aware culture; ensure efficient and effective risk and compliance management practices by adhering to required standards and practices #LI-BP1 Skills Required:- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3 years of Operational or Technology experience
- Exceptional leadership and project management skills
- Experience in successfully managing testing efforts for various initiatives and installs
- Ability to work well with minimal direction.
- Previous experience managing employees preferred.
- Proven ability to think strategically to drive and implement change to improve processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to translate business processes into clear regression testing requirements.
- The ability to successfully interact with all levels of management.
- Demonstrated ability to drive action with both Business and Technology partners.
See Job Description.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
A little about us:
Discover is one of the most recognized brands in U.S. financial services. We’re a direct banking and payment services company built on a legacy of innovation and customer service.