Altice USA is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States. We are a subsidiary of Altice NV, a convergent global leader in telecom, content, media, entertainment and advertising founded in 2001 by entrepreneur Patrick Drahi. We are driven by a philosophy to always challenge ourselves. We question everything so that we can find the best way forward for our customers. And in a world where continuous innovation is the only way forward, we are redefining the vision we have for our customers, enterprises, advertisers - and our people. Responsibilities
Reporting to the Senior Director of Workforce management, the Manager Workforce Forecasting and Analytics partners with the management team to meet and exceed service levels and response time objectives. The position is responsible for building and analyzing statistical models to develop Long and short term multi-media plans. This person is responsible for developing and managing capacity plans to ensure a positive customer experience and improved business results.
Manages all aspects of workforce forecasting and load balancing for contact center activities across multiple sites, optimizing service and quality levels and ensuring most efficient use of resources. Develops and delivers necessary reporting to senior leadership for visibility on areas of successes and challenges, This position performs the administrative and facilitative coaching and development duties necessary to lead and maintain a high performing team that is motivated to achieve the business goals of the division, the call center and the Company. Continually identifies opportunities for process improvement, revenue generation, revenue protection, first call resolution, and customer retention. Coaches and develops team to achieve positive and sustained customer satisfaction. Qualifications
Qualifications / Requirements
- Ensures effective and efficient utilization of resources through accurate forecasting of workload, leads process improvement initiatives and communicates performance results.
- Develop accurate long term and short term forecasts of workload volumes, handle times, and project workload, providing accurate workload predictions for budgeting, staffing, and hiring.
- Generate forecasts on an intra - daily, weekly, monthly, and annual basis for all workgroups, and compare actual results to forecasts, identifying opportunities for improvement and recommending solutions.
- Develop and maintain schedules for all transaction types (e.g., inbound calls, outbound calls, data entry, exceptions, training, and meetings).
- Analyze, develop action plan, and resolve service delivery and / or service level issues.
- Capture, store, and report on historical statistic (e.g., ACD).
- Establish and maintain communication channels regarding events that impact call volumes.
- Advise Business Managers and Supervisors regarding balancing work volume; collaborate with managers to balance workload between departments and sites on a regular as well as ad hoc basis.
- Advise Site Directors and Senior Leaderhip regarding forecasting / planning based on actual experience and trend analyses.
- Partner with staff and leadership to identify business opportunities based on analysis of reports.
- Partner with Technology to identify business opportunities based on analysis of reports (e.g., consolidate queues, change phone hours).
- Create and maintain real time, historic and custom reports.
- Develop and maintain business continuation / disaster recovery plans for site as it relates to call routing.
- Responsible for site space planning initiatives for existing and future growth positions
- Manage the forecasting team to obtain desired performance.
- Recruit and hire workforce and business team members.
- Provide formal and informal performance feedback on an ongoing basis.
- Assist and support implementation of all new projects
- Ability to drive change and influence individuals at all levels of the organization and to take appropriate risks
- Ability to read, write and communicate orally
- Ability to use a PC, keyboard, calculator, fax and other standard office machines
- Ability to sit/stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and organize effectively
- Four years of management service experience in a productivity- based environment is required.
- 5+ years progressive workforce experience in a blended call center
- Experience with BPO Planning and Execution
- BS/BA in business or related field
- Experience with Workforce Management Software and Call Center ACD Software required.
- Strong communication, problem solving, and analytic skills
- Efficient Microsoft Office (excel, word, etc.) skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.