Altice USA is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States. We are a subsidiary of Altice NV, a convergent global leader in telecom, content, media, entertainment and advertising founded in 2001 by entrepreneur Patrick Drahi. We are driven by a philosophy to always challenge ourselves. We question everything so that we can find the best way forward for our customers. And in a world where continuous innovation is the only way forward, we are redefining the vision we have for our customers, enterprises, advertisers - and our people.
The Company offers Optimum-branded digital cable television, high-speed Internet and voice services, as well as Optimum WiFi, the nation's most robust WiFi network, to residential and business customers across the New York Tri-State area . Responsibilities
The CAC Customer Service Manager of Command Center Traffic Management is accountable for managing daily call routing processes for the entire Customer Service call center network. The scope of this responsibility includes monitoring adherence levels of every center (1,500 to 2,500 people), implementing traffic routing strategies that maximizes call load balancing across centers, developing and implementing call coverage plans to support available to serve hours, develop/implement plans to address intraday call handling issues, oversee SBR staffing and requirements, post requirements and stay attune to staffing needs by half hour in each call center.
Also responsible for managing the daily activity plan based on the departmental activity calendars and capacity models to efficiently manage our Call Center resources in a Genesys environment, utilizing pre-planned call flows. The Command Center Manager is also responsible for analysis and recommendations for adjustments to schedules on a short-term and long term basis. Qualifications Management Skills
- Minimum five years call center management experience
- Ability to motivate and lead a team through organizational change, while minimizing disruption; ability to educate staff to develop new skills.
- Ability to work cooperatively with peers throughout the company in order to achieve required results
- Ability to work well under pressure, and with minimal supervision. Able to effectively handle multiple/complex tasks, and able to adjust priorities based on workload and tactical direction
- Ability to communicate effectively with management, peers and staff
- Solves problems
- Effective and proven capability at managing the implementation of process change programs for multiple site work forces
- Above average capability in the areas of planning, implementing and performance managing projects and work efforts.
- Possess a broad knowledge of cable technologies, systems and processes
- Able to quickly integrate new information and gain expertise, to respond quickly to rapidly evolving technologies and services
- Possess excellent analytical skills, with the ability to extract useful information from voluminous data, correlate effects to potential causes, and then investigate to identify actual causes
- Possess excellent coaching and mentoring skills, with the ability to develop knowledge and analytical skills among a broad group of staff
- Exceptional written, verbal and presentation communication skills
- Effective team coach and solid personal mentoring skills
- Previous hands-on operational experience with workforce management tools (eWFM, Genesys, Virtual Hold, etc.)
- Proven success and demonstrated expertise in long-range, short-term and real-time workforce management
- Demonstrated expertise in cable technologies
- Demonstrated ability to convey knowledge to others
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively with peers in other functional groups
- Experienced at developing operational support materials and work aids for coaching of employees.
- Effective advocate and able to explain, clarify and demonstrate the concepts and principals associated with traffic management.
- Demonstrated ability to work with broad/diverse team members to ensure consistency in the delivery of quality customer care.
- At least 5 years' experience in working within a call center environment with diverse (billing/troubleshoot/technical support/etc) call volumes and workforce management tools and processes consistently used to support staffing requirements.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.
A little about us:
Altice USA is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States.