Prudential has an exciting opportunity for a results and service oriented individual to lead one of our Annuity New Business Operations areas. The incumbent will be accountable for the overall performance and administrative activities for a staff of approximately 30 direct and indirect reports with responsibility for Annuity New Business functions and will provide leadership, guidance, and counsel to Managers and associates.
The Manager of New Business will also recognize, recommend and implement operational improvements in a fast pace environment and ensures adherence to day-to-day application of organizational policies and procedures. Building relationships with internal and external partners is foundational along with the delivery of exceptional service to meet Prudential?s client experience standards.
Responsibilities will include:
· Driven leader who is passionate about customers and shaping the experience
· Plans, organizes and manages an operation which provides one or more customer service functions for investors, policyholders, field and/or home office staff.
· Strong leadership, talent mindset, collaboration and partnership skills are essential
· Controls expenses, monitors key metrics and prepares progress reports for upper management.
· Approves personnel activities, which may include hiring, training/development, evaluation, managing pay, and corrective counseling/termination proceedings.
· Manages first line supervisors.
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with various sites
· Drives initiatives within the organization and department with proven results.
· Strong organization skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities while working under tight time constraints.