Bring your passion and energy to the Annuities Contact Center. At Prudential, our Contact Center Representatives are the first point of contact with our customers and our goal is to provide a low effort experience for customers with complex financial needs. You will be part of leading the organization that delivers this valuable service. We offer paid training and benefits on day one including tuition reimbursement, paid volunteer days, generous paid time off; vacation, paid holidays, personal days and a reward and recognition plan that includes pay for performance compensation. Also, no weekend hours! The expertise we are looking for you to bring: We are looking for individuals who are self-starters, dependable to their core, who have the right grit, tenacity and initiative to show up and work hard. And are also:
What you can expect:
- Engaging communicators who can lead through transformational change
- Courageous Leaders who are focused on leading their teams with ongoing coaching and feedback
- Meeting contact center goals and objectives, including service levels and quality standards.
- Identification and analysis of underlying trends that impact results, and implementation of any required action steps resulting from analysis
- Able to think on your feet and flexible with creating solutions for a variety of personalities
- Creating experiences that earn customer loyalty, through collaboration, focus and execution
We work in a collaborative environment where our mission is to help customers make clearer decisions about their financial future. We can’t promise it will be easy, but it will be time well spent establishing a career with an award-winning industry leader. If you think you have what it takes, apply now. You will gain skills and experience working on behalf of a dynamic industry leader in the Fortune 500 that will enhance your career. Job offer is contingent upon successful completion of pre-hire requirements. This position (and training) will be located at Prudential's office in Dresher, PA.
- Plan, organize and lead the day to day operations of the Annuities Contact Center
- Have a team of Associate Managers that reporting to them
- Build a career with a great company with exposure to multiple parts of the business
- Fast paced, dynamic environment
A little about us:
Our support of the military includes providing civilian employment opportunities to transitioning service members and military spouses.