As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.Manager, Data Architecture
- Minimum 5 years of experience in data architecture and data modeling delivery, including working knowledge of various data modeling approaches and practices (3NF, Dimensional, etc.)
- Expert knowledge using at least two of these specific RDBMS platforms: SQL Server, Teradata, Oracle.
- Experience with ETL tools to build repeatable ETL processes (ex. Sql Server SSIS/DTS, Informatica PowerCenter, Teradata BTEQ/TPT)
- Ability to create/interpret ERD's, data flow models, and other technical documents. Database modeling skills including hands on familiarity with 3NF, star schema, and multi-dimensional designs.
- Experience in using data modeling tool such as Powerdesigner or Erwin
- Minimum 3 years managing small to medium sized teams, developing team talent and driving team and individual goal setting and tracking
- Strong working knowledge of various SDLC practices in both Waterfall and Agile delivery environments
Minimum Required:Bachelors Degree in computer or science or management information systems or equivalent experience. Masters preferred.
- Lead a team of 15+ FTEs and contracted resources, managing day to day delivery activities in support of prioritized projects
- Drive data architecture and data modeling best practices within the team, ensuring performant, supportable data and reporting deliveries
- Partner with upstream and downstream teams across IT to ensure effective end to end project delivery
- Support roadmapping and visioning efforts related to next generation platforms/practices aligned to data and data management
- Balance project based delivery and timelines with holistic data design/strategy, optimizing data for reuse and delivery efficiency
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
A little about us:
Being Magenta means something different to each of us, but whatever our role, we stand together behind the game-changing mission of Team Magenta.