Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is recruiting for a Manager,
Data Management to be located in Titusville, NJ.
the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters
most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating,
curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our
time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. provides medicines for an
array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas, including
Cardiovascular, Metabolic, Mental Health, and Pain Management. Please visit www.JanssenPharmaceuticalsInc.com for more information.
are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate
with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Data Management is responsible for the accurate management of syndicated and
supplemental data sources, including IMS/SHS, validation, and system monitoring. The manager provides data access utilizing
advanced reporting and programming tools such as SQL/SAS and other available
applications in support of on-going analysis projects along with ad-hoc
requests across the sales/marketing/commercial excellence organization. Partner
with Data Stewards (Sr. Managers) to manage related data assets into the
company’s commercial data processing warehouse, including product performance
metrics, managed care information, customer profile information for use in incentive
payouts, targeting, analytics, national reporting, segmentation, and field
reporting. The manager will utilize Data Governance standards in order to
oversee the necessary Standard Operation Procedures (SOP’s) to assure quality
assurance and timely delivery of information and is responsible for leading
projects involving Data Management activities including the project timeline,
budget and quality management, client relationship and will facilitate
additional related data projects within the team.
Data Management will:
- Supplemental data source management: i.e. Proactively
manage or support projects related to data visibility/granularity issues that
involve syndicated and supplemental data.
- Data Access & Analytics: Work with data vendors and commercial
excellence teams to access & analyze data sources. Manage projects as needed.
- Provide on-going access to data thru data extracts, query
tool, and advanced programming techniques.
- Perform analysis utilizing all available sources of
information to support insight generation
- Provide direction in identifying and sourcing data gaps
to fulfill overall data strategy
- Present information in a usable format
- Data warehouse management:
- Partner with Sr. Managers to coordinate business rule
management and system enhancements in commercial data processing warehouse
- Manage data process schedules and timelines
- Coordinate communication around data issues and recognize
- Actively participate and/or lead in Data Governance
processes and cross-team meetings to promote and ensure DG understanding and
- Manage 1-2 Senior Analysts to perform daily & project
- A Bachelor’s degree is required
- A minimum of 5 years’ related business experience along with 3 years in the healthcare industry is
- General business analysis experience is required.
- Advanced data access skills required such as SQL, SAS or
other advanced tools
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and the
ability to organize data/information is required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Highly organized and demonstrates the ability to
effectively prioritize accountabilities and to efficiently utilize resources
within a dynamic environment.
- This position is based in Titusville, NJ and will require up to 10% domestic
United States-New Jersey-TitusvilleOrganization
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc (6062)Job Function
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.