Position Summary: The RX Pharmacy Ops Manager, DC, for the Patterson Distribution Center will be responsible for all Pharmacy operations. This includes planning,organizing, directing, controlling, and supervising the daily activities of an assigned shift and functional area to achieve performance, accuracy goals and metrics within the Distribution Center. Additionally responsibilities include order selection, replenishment, loading, shipping of store orders and returns at a high level of productivity and quality. The RX Pharmacy Ops Manager, DC, will be responsible for leading a team of employees comprised of one supervisor and up to 40 non-exempt colleagues. To maintain this position, the RX Pharmacy Ops Manager, DC will be required to complete and pass the certification for the designated rep for the State of California.
- Ensure all areas are in compliance with DEA, California Board of Pharmacy and all State and Federal regulations.
-Ensure all areas are following and adhering to CVS Policies and Procedures.
- Hiring, on-boarding, training, scheduling, and assigning work to new hires.
- Ensuring employees have the necessary equipment, materials, and documents to ensure successful completion of tasks.
- Monitoring and adjusting resources to achieve the daily production and delivery goals.
- Balancing workloads by taking readings throughout the day to achieve the appropriate level of volume by the projected time of completion.
- Monitoring each employee's work performance to ensure both quality and performance expectations are met or exceeded
- Conducting staff meetings and engaging with associates to build a strong team environment. As well as verifying daily worksheets are completed accurately and submitted on a timely basis.
- Providing ongoing training and retraining of employees to ensure that theyare prepared to meet or exceed the productivity and accuracy standards for their functions.
- Utilizing a variety or reports, summaries, and procedures to project workload and resolve problems that arise during the workday.
Required Qualifications:- 5 years or more of prior leadership experience.
- Ability to meet all required qualifications for the California Designated Representative certification, which includes a California Designated Representative training course and exam.
Preferred Qualifications:- Experience as Pharmacy Manager in Distribution Center strongly preferred.
- Prior experience managing Pharmacy, Receiving and/or Inventory Control in a distribution environment.
- Prior Union environment experience.
- Prior operations experience within a medium sized warehouse.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment managing multiple changing priorities.
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred.
- Working knowledge of warehouse management systems.
Education: Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required. Business Overview:
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking AA EEO CVS Health
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/