Plano 2 (31062), United States of America, Plano, Texas
Manager Default Servicing, Loss Mitigation Doc Prep/Ops Support
- Effectively handle escalations/questions from partner groups and customers, balancing quality customer service
- Optimize business strategies that will drive success for Capital One default servicing as consumer and regulatory demands continue to shift
- Complete regular process confirmations for Doc Prep/Ops Support associates on the team (side by sides)
- Identify and recommend ideas and initiatives to improve productivity and quality
- Maintain a quality findings rate under established thresholds and meet regularly with QA/QC leadership to review quality issues and develop ways to mitigate
- Provide support and expertise as necessary for relevant audits and exams
- Ability to build and leverage the capabilities of a high-performing team, as well as business partners across Home Loan Servicing. He/She should foster innovation, drive critical decisions, hold business partners accountable and be able to consistently deliver results
- Impeccable written and oral communication skills, coupled with strategic influencing skills and the ability to drive agreement through intellect and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving mindset with ability to operate in a gray space.
- Analytical ability to dissect portfolio performance and partner with Marketing and Analysis team as well as Credit Risk to ensure solid understanding of strategic intent and operational execution. Detail oriented to avoid errors in a highly regulated environment
- Judgment – ability to make effective decisions on behalf of the customer, company, and fellow associates
- Teamwork – ability to collaborate and share information in a productive manner
- Be a leader among your peers and sets example of Living the Values
- Strong sense of personal accountability.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to adapt to a variety of audiences
- Ability to work well with others and provide coaching/feedback in a constructive manner
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent certification, or Military experience
- At least 3 years of Financial Services experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- 4 years experience in mortgage servicing
- 2 years experience in Default Servicing
- At least 3 years of project management experience
- Proficient with MSP
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
A little about us:
Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, Capital One® offers a broad array of financial products and services to consumers.