Manager Diagnostic Imaging, Full-time
JFK Medical Center
JFK Medical Center has evolved into a 460-bed acute care medical/surgical facility and healthcare complex specializing in cardiovascular care, neuroscience, oncology services, orthopedics and bariatrics. JFK Medical Center is also a teaching facility for medical residents. Our level of service and team of professionals rank among the best in the nation. Our people possess the perfect combination of professionalism and compassion. Our overall mission is to enrich the lives of our patients by providing care that never quits. Our determination shows through in everything we do from hiring the best, most qualified people, to creating a dynamic work place where ongoing educational opportunities are a top priority. What makes us special...
Atlantis is sub community of newly developed Boynton Beach, a coastal city located in a rapidly growing area of Palm Beach County. Known for their many options for shopping and dining, there's a little something for everybody.
On site benefits for JFK Medical Center include Child Care (6 weeks to pre K), JFK Charter School (K -5), car detailing, car repair, ship-a-weigh program - shipping packages anywhere in the US from our loading dock for 40% off, gym with personal trainer FREE, and much more!
JFK Medical Center is a member of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, Hospital Corporation of America. HCA has been named one of Ethisphere's World's Most Ethical Companies for seven consecutive years. Join our tradition of excellence! Job Description:
Reporting to the Director of Diagnostic Imaging, the Manager of Diagnostic Imaging will assist in the direction, management and coordination of the technical, physical, and administrative activities within Imaging Services. Responsibilities include:
- Maintain departmental standards of quality in management of services, personnel and resources
- Coordinate, supervise and evaluate daily operational needs
- Assist Director in planning, implementing and maintaining department within budgetary guidelines
- Maintain departmental policy and procedural manuals
- Associate's degree required, Bachelor's preferred
- Current Florida license as an ARRT
- BLS certification
- Minimum 3 yrs supervisory experience preferably in an acute hospital environment