Manager, Digital Analytics (Capital One Garage)
Capital One’s Digital team is selectively recruiting an innovative, high-performing individual for a Manager role to lead the implementation and adoption of digital analytics tools at Financial Services (Auto Finance and Home Loans). You will lead our efforts focusing on web and mobile data acquisition, maintaining data integrity, and facilitating digital data analysis. You will collaborate with Product Managers, Engineers, Business Analysts, and the Enterprise Digital Analytics teams. You will have the opportunity to work at the leading edge of digital measurement capabilities, including mobile and social media measurement, marketing attribution modeling, campaign measurement, search and display.
Here’s what you’ll need to be successful:
- You are passionate and curious about the technology-driven world, and digital analytics tools in particular.
- You have a strategic mindset and are an integrative thinker.
- You must love collaboration to get things done. You will be engaging with cross-functional teams across business and technology.
- You have a clear understanding of the business, products and processes, and can turn digital measurement needs into functional and technical requirements.
- You know what design thinking is and are familiar with digital product management.
- You have strong analytical skills, and feel comfortable functioning as the digital data and analytics expert.
- You possess the ability to deliver meaningful insights by analyzing digital data.
- Bachelor’s Degree or military experience
- At least 3 years of experience in digital product management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- MBA or Master’s degree
- 3-5 years of experience translating business strategy and analysis into consumer facing digital products
- 2-4 years of experience in Agile product management
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.