We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced consumer lending professional to lead the digital analytics team. This person will be responsible for identifying and implementing new business opportunities in digital space to grow the Personal Loans business. The person should have in depth knowledge of the consumer lending industry with a keen digital analytics acumen to research and identify new products, channels, partnerships and affiliations for Personal Loans, and be able to short list the feasible opportunities and implement them with the various business partners, both internal and external.The person should have a good mix of analytical skills and strong product knowledge. Business knowledge of systems and software will be a plus.Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Analyze and optimize performance of digital channels. Partner with marketing program managers to design and execute marketing tests, improve channel efficiency, and increase growth.
- Operate as a subject matter expert for the digital channel.
- Cross-channel analytics - understand the dynamics of retargeting customers in different channels and optimize investments based on that.
- Manages daily-weekly-monthly data-driven analysis and reporting of campaign and overall channel performance, including funnel performance, conversion metrics and segment analysis.
- Analyze customer behavior and conversion anomalies using web analytics tools, your own analysis, and by working with key members of the marketing, product, and operations teams to identify issues or areas for improvement.
- Maximize team performance and foster a culture of productivity, responsiveness and quality. Provide impactful coaching across a diverse team of analysts.
- Develop compelling presentations for both internal and external customers.
Promote a risk-aware culture, ensure efficient and effective risk and compliance management practices by adhering to required standards and processes
- Minimum seven years professional experience; 2+ years within the financial services industry. Experience in personal loans or credit risk role preferred.
- Strong knowledge of industry practices and performance measurements.
- A deep understanding of and extensive background in direct response/acquisition marketing both online and offline.
- Demonstrated top performance in prior roles, with a clear track record of success and increasing levels of responsibility.
- Digital Analytics experience is a big plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with outstanding presentation and PowerPoint skills.
- Expertise with Excel, SQL, SAS, Hadoop, Site Catalyst, R, and Python.
- Minimum bachelors degree required.
- Masters degree in Economics, Math, Statistics, Applied Social Science, Engineering, Operations Research, or MBA with emphasis in quantitative discipline (statistics, econometrics etc.) highly desired.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
A little about us:
Discover is one of the most recognized brands in U.S. financial services. We’re a direct banking and payment services company built on a legacy of innovation and customer service.