Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Comcast Corporation is one of the nation's leading providers of entertainment, information and communications. Comcast Corporation (Nasdaq: CMCSA) is a global media and technology company with two primary businesses Comcast Cable and NBCUniversal. Comcast Cable is the nation's largest video, high-speed Internet and phone provider to residential customers under the Xfinity brand, as well as to businesses. NBCUniversal operates 30 news and entertainment cable networks, the NBC and Telemundo broadcast networks, television production operations, television station groups, Universal Pictures and Universal Parks & Resorts. Comcast NBCUniversal is a top ten U.S. web property, with approximately 140 million unique visitors across the brands per month.
Digital First is Comcast's multi-year digital transformation effort. We are looking for a Manager, Digital First Strategy to oversee improvements in Digital First KPIs, such as the share of customer transactions completed through digital channels. This person will work in partnership with multiple teams across Company to uncover new opportunities, implement meaningful changes, and measure and socialize the impact of Digital First. The digital business spans both B2C (residential) and B2B (business) and includes sales, marketing, product development and user experience. On average, there are 47 million monthly unique visitors across Comcast Cable's digital properties, which result in the creation of over 400,000 customer relationships per month ("30% of Comcast Cable's new customer sales). There are about 20,000,000 self-service transactions on the MyXfinity site monthly.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop strategic plans to drive digital engagement by working across the organization to identify key challenges and opportunities; partnering with Analytics teams to develop data-driven insights; and gathering best practices across related industries
- Work across functional teams and digital enablement, adoption, and pilot work-streams to implement tactics in support of Digital First strategies
- Create business cases with product, enablement, and adoption teams to support new digital initiatives
- Understand unique differences in performance and opportunity across Comcast's key geographical Divisions
- Measure and forecast the business impact (revenue, operating expense, retention/customer satisfaction) of Digital First initiatives in partnership with Finance, Care, and Business Intelligence groups
- Support long-term capability investment planning and ensure that short-to-medium term initiatives are aligned with the long term strategic vision for Digital First
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Experience with digital products and services
- Strong analytical toolset; high level of proficiency working with Excel and developing models
- Comfort working across different groups and presenting to executive stakeholders
- A collaborative approach and focus on action and results
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Strong attention to details coupled with the ability to aggressively manage deadlines and goals
- Ability to handle ambiguity, juggle many tasks at once and quickly shift from one situation or task to another.
Education Level - Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent; MBA preferred
Years of Experience - Generally requires 6-9 years of related experience.
Disclaimer: The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer