Plano 2 (31062), United States of America, Plano, Texas
Manager Digital Operations
Capital One, a Fortune 500 company and one of the nation’s top 10 banks, offers a broad spectrum of financial products and services to consumers, small businesses and commercial clients. Our goal is to create one of the nation’s great banks, and we have the necessary ingredients: a strong balance sheet, resilient businesses, a massive customer franchise, strong analytical capabilities, and great people. We nurture a work environment where people with a variety of thoughts, ideas and backgrounds, guided by our shared values, come together to make Capital One a great company – and a great place to work.
As a Manager within Digital Operations, you will be part of a smart, talented team responsible for creating and enhancing processes that allow customers to efficiently manage their home loans online as well as on their mobile devices. You will be responsible in helping designing well-managed processes that provide sustainable, quality customer experiences for new digital servicing capabilities while driving continuous process improvements for existing digital features.
- Create and maintain Splunk and Tableau dashboards.
- Real-time monitoring of APIs, digital channels and features in partnership with internal teams. May include monitoring of Social Media.
- Real-time monitoring of inbound customer contact channels, including but not limited to: IVR, Secured Messaging and Chat. May include activities related to management of skill set closures.
- Ensure monitor performance outside of tolerance is promptly reviewed. Identify potential new monitors to strengthen our view of self-servicing channel health.
- Work within Digital Operations team as well as key partner groups to detect and triage issues.
- Send notifications to the business regarding monitor performance.
- Assist manager with data gathering and ad-hoc analysis.
- Establish and maintain procedure guides and training documentation. Assist in developing policies that support the business and the team. May include development of digital / IVR feature documentation.
- Understand the business goals and implement processes that support these goals.
- Interact with associates / managers’ questions regarding Digital Operations topics and communications.
- As the Digital Operations team grows, this role will be managing a small team.
- High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent Certification.
- Bachelors Degree or Military experience
- Prior Process Management training.
- Prior exposure to Digital monitoring tools: Site Catalyst, Splunk, Tableau, Tealeaf.
- Strong analytical skills with a bias for action which anticipates and creates value.
- Highly motivated associate with demonstrated personal initiative.
- Detail oriented and quality focused.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexibility in role as business requirements shift in the future. Ability to learn new tasks and procedures quickly with little assistance.
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.