Manager, Digital Product Management (COAF Digital Platforms)
Manager, Digital Product Management (Auto Finance - Digital Platforms)
Capital One is the only founder-led Top 10 bank in the US and we are transforming how people interact with their money. We offer industry-leading credit cards, checking accounts, savings accounts, brokerage accounts, car loans, home loans, and other financial products that are central to the way more than 65 million people live every day.
Our Product Managers play a critical role in achieving our transformation. They lead teams of designers, engineers, data scientists and analysts to define product strategy and develop, launch, and enhance products and services that drive our business forward.
Capital One Auto Finance is looking for a Product Manager to build out the next generation of digital experiences and platforms to help grow the company through technology driven innovation. The product manager will collaborate with Designers, Developers, and Credit Analysts across the business to invent experiences that make Capital One even more engaging for both dealers and consumers.
As a product leader you will:
- Set product vision and lead road mapping, goal setting, story writing, project execution, A/B testing, and product roll-out strategy
- Relentlessly push to understand customer needs and ensures customer is considered in prioritization and trade-off discussions
- Identify unmet needs and disruption opportunities and guide interdisciplinary teams to deliver innovative products to market.
- Define learning agenda and key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure success/failure
- Leads a team through rigorous process of test and learn with focus on identifying and developing a minimum viable product (MVP)
- Prioritize, negotiate and remove blockers to orchestrate successful launch or optimization cycle
- Serve as subject matter expert, contributing practitioner, thought leader, career guide and mentor to teams
Here’s what you’ll need to be successful:
- Entrepreneurial ability to identify and prioritize opportunities in highly ambiguous contexts.
- Collaborative, team player attitude with the ability to navigate and influence the organization.
- Creative problem solver who lives at the intersection of Human, Business and Technology dimensions. Deep fluency and experience in at least two dimensions and understanding of the third.
- Blend of strategic and tactical thinking, with an ability to support data driven decision making.
- Deep planning skills with the ability to organize thematic work areas in deep detail with long term vision and iterative execution.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Proven experience in and passion for building and shipping great products.
- Track record of defining strategy, creating advocacy/alignment and being accountable for outcomes.
- Proven ability to attract, retain and develop top talent Product Managers.
- Engineering, design, MBA and/or start-up founder experience.
- Experience shipping multiple products across variety of platforms and channels
- Agile Product Management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or military experience
- At least 3 years of Digital Product management
- BS in Computer Science or BS in Engineering
- MBA or Master’s degree
- 3-5 years of experience translating business strategy and analysis into consumer facing digital products
- 2-4 years of experience in Agile product management