201 Third Street (61049), United States of America, San Francisco, California
Manager, Digital Product Management
Capital One's Digital Small Business Group is selectively recruiting for a Product Manager who will help execute our strategic and digital product agenda. You will have the rare opportunity to work on cutting edge mobile and web experiences, and on a wide range of innovative financial services that help small businesses succeed.
Product managers at Capital One are responsible for using their knowledge of human-centered design, technology and business to deliver outstanding digital experiences. We are a passionate and entrepreneurial team that embraces bold ideas, fosters collaborations, and delivers great digital and customer service experiences. If you have the drive for building amazing digital products for business, we want you!
- Develop and drive the digital notifications experience for business customers.
- Manage key system design and integration decisions; communicate decisions to designers and tech teams implementing the system.
- Work with business partners to identify policy, technical and operational needs, and determine priority of needs.
- Translate requirements into concepts and elegant user experience design.
- Drive the strategy for prototyping, delivery and continuous improvement efforts.
What you'll bring:
- Passion for solving complex problems.
- Demonstrated creative and technical problem-solving.
- Ability to actively lead and implement ideas effectively in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing, cross-functional environment.
- Experience practicing human centered design and lean development methodologies.
- Experience in optimizing customer engagement and happiness metrics to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Familiarity with mobile frameworks, responsive design, and Agile development.
- Expertise in scoping and prioritizing product roadmaps.
- Interest in working with third-parties to help deliver the vision.
What you’ll do:
- Help lead development of new digital experiences. You will be part of a dynamic, multidisciplinary team that translates business strategies into product concepts, prototypes, and new products to delight our customers and grow our business.
- Manage large product development projects. You will help with all phases of lean and agile development from empathy research to development team roadmaps to post-launch updates and optimization.
- Collaborate with internal partners. You will be exceptional at developing and nurturing relationships with key internal stakeholders in support of Capital One's digital agenda.
- Collaborate with external partners. You will help us develop and manage relationships with key external stakeholders in the digital ecosystem including industry thought leaders, fintech software vendors and leading digital companies.
- Bachelor’s Degree or military experience
- At least 5 years of experience building and launching applications on web and mobile platforms
- Experience developing applications in modern programming languages
- At least 3 years of Agile product development and management experience
- At least 3 years of experience in fintech environment focusing on Notifications/Communications
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.