Manager, Digital Product Management
The Commercial banking team is looking for a motivated Manager eager to apply their talents to the realm of commercial banking. As a member of the Treasury Management Commercial Card Product team, the successful candidate will partner with our various commercial banking units to help grow our commercial card business.
The role will be a member of the commercial card Marketing and Analysis Team. Aligned with enterprise initiative of being a digital leader, we are building market leading web and mobile interfaces.
• Developing digital intent and strategy (needs based)
- Participating in research to refine intent
• Partnering with Vendors and internal Technology on development
• Determining API functionality at vendors and assisting in their creation (from a business intent perspective)
The commercial card team specifically has plans to grow to a $300MM+ revenue business in the next 5 years by expanding out of footprint to a national sales strategy. The Commercial Card organization is a growing, small team that is fast paced with high degree of autonomy – ideal for self-starters and entrepreneurial types.
About Commercial Banking: Capital One’s Commercial Banking unit focuses on large business clients that have annual sales in excess of $10MM, and the unit offers a full suite of products that spans C&I lending, CRE, equipment finance, asset-based lending, depository and cash management services and a host of other solutions that cater to large business clients. The Commercial Bank has $50B+ in C&I and CRE loans outstanding operations across the country that expand beyond the Capital One Bank branch network.
- Bachelor’s Degree or military experience
- At least 3 years of experience in digital product management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- MBA or Master’s degree
- 3+ years of experience translating business strategy and analysis into consumer facing digital products
- 2+ years of experience in Agile product management
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.