Manager, Digital Product Mgmt
Are you a defender of people’s data privacy rights? Do you stop and read what you’re actually sharing with the apps you download? Here’s your chance to make it right! Come help give our customers the power to share what they want with who they want. We’re looking for that Product Manager that has the chops to understand the OAuth Spec, empathize with customers, and build a roadmap to solve those needs. You’ll span design, tech, and marketing to bring your product to market.
To fit in, you have to be jazzed about delivering amazingly simple experiences that improve people’s lives by providing simple, straightforward digital tools and technology. You have to true everything back to the customer ensuring you’re both solving a need for them and delivering business value through a technically sound product. You’ll be on point for:
• Leading consumer research and synthesizing it into new product ideas
• Building business cases for new integrations and product concepts
• Defining, building towards, and launching MVPs
• Establishing product testing plans and build roadmaps
• Defining product KPIs and success metrics
• Setting a vision for each new product
If you have the drive for building amazing customer experiences which are customer backed, data and insights driven, and could impact the lives of millions of people, we want you!
Things that might tip us off you’re not the right person for this position:
• You think Square is just a geometric shape
• Raspberry Pi looks misspelled
• You have an aversion to denim
• A mobile wallet is your money running away from you
Product Manager Skills
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.