Job Location: United States : North Carolina : Charlotte
In January 2016, MetLife announced a plan to pursue the separation of a substantial portion of its U.S. Retail segment. Once separated, the new business will be called Brighthouse Financial.
Brighthouse Financial will serve customers the way they want, need and deserve. It will focus on eliminating the complexity, confusion and cost that can get in the way of many Americans who are seeking financial security. We will bring products to the market that add value to our customers’ lives, and will be guided by a common set of values that focus on the customer and drive accountability.
Brighthouse Financial is seeking high-performing team members who are passionate about the company’s mission. We are laser-focused on adding value to our customers and minimizing complexity in every decision and action. We are building high performing teams who set the bar high and hold each other accountable.
A candidate has been identified.
The Manager, Digital Servicing Strategy will be responsible for defining the roadmap for the Brighthouse Digital Servicing platform.
- Ability to perform research, synthesize and syndicate findings and recommendations with internal stakeholders across all levels of the organization
- Works with business partners to define the strategy for leveraging online portal to deliver against business objectives and increase user satisfaction.
- Ability to build business case; including gap analysis, options assessments and financial projections for the platform and clearly communicate to senior leadership
- Strong technical project management capabilities; leveraging Agile methodology to ensure, continuous business visibility in to project progress and on time delivery of expected outcomes
- Document business requirements; working closely with technology and business partners such as service, marketing, legal, distribution, etc.
- Coordinates business, user and operational requirements of the portal – balancing the needs of all stakeholders with technical and business constraints
- 8 years of work or technology project management experience with large scope, highly visible strategic projects required.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, computer science, or related field
- Project management certifications – e.g. PMP, PRINCE2 etc
- Strong organizational skills and high level of personal accountability
- Technical background and experience in software development or operational management of technology platform with detailed knowledge and/or experience with technology concepts and Software Development Life Cycle methodologies (e.g., Agile, Iterative, Waterfall); Agile experience preferred
- Problem-solver with the ability to translate qualitative and quantitative information into actionable recommendations.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills – including oral and written communications, relationship building, collaboration, influencing, negotiation and conflict mediation – across a broad range of levels in the organization
- Analytic and strategic thinker capable of translating senior-level direction and corporate data governance and privacy policies and procedures into structured, practical, efficient and effective business processes. Able to achieve results in a matrix setting through stewardship, influence, motivation and change leadership.
Marketing & Branding
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
Requisition #: 40321
MetLife offers life insurance, disability income insurance, car insurance, employee benefits and more.