Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Manager, Digital Strategy and Engagement located in New Brunswick, NJ
Caring for the world, one person at a time, has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $71.3 billion in 2013 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. The more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ approximately 127,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
The Manager, Digital Strategy and Engagement establishes key strategies for digital awareness and engagement supporting the enterprise’s social Impact and global health platforms in alignment with True North and the Global Corporate Affairs strategic plan. The Manager, Digital Strategy and Engagement also manages existing platforms, and identifies new opportunities to maximize impact across the Equity digital ecosystem. In addition, this position manages the development and launch of new digital assets. The Manager, Digital Strategy and Engagement works in strong collaboration across Equity & Partnerships and with business, brand, marketing, communications, global health teams and others to effectively execute strategies.
- Identify, build and “test” digital engagement and awareness platforms amplifying the enterprise commitment to social impact, working in close collaboratively across business and corporate functions.
- Has direct responsibility for the growing Donate A Photo digital engagement tool. Specific responsibilities include:
- Identify opportunities to link Donate A Photo with global business, marketing, communications, global health, consumer retail, and other functional area(s) objectives
- Manage technical aspects of the platform in conjunction with IT and external agency, with a focus on further enabling the platform for global executions
- Manage metrics and analytics, utilizing insights to implement continuous improvements
- Assess and manage globalization opportunities for the platform aligned with business priorities and local resources
- Work closely with Nonprofit Partners to execute these opportunities
- Develop and oversee creative and executional elements of these activations (Donate A Photo currently executes 40+ activations per year)
- Execute and measure a well-constructed and high impact media plan to grow the platform’s US user base and OUS sites as appropriate
- Execute the complex regulatory and legal processes associated with each activation
- Build/manage digital platforms to effectively manage the enterprise growing base of global partnerships, enabling global businesses to and employees to easily engage with these partnerships.
- Has responsibility for the digital evaluation metrics for the overall Corporate Equity and Partnership team
- Position serves as the digital lead in assessing new external social and digital channels and trends.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required; Advanced degree preferred as an MBA, Communications or Digital Strategy
- Minimum 8 years of related experience is required.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in digital/marketing functions is required
- Experience working in a global function is preferred
- Experience and proven success working in a complex matrix environment is required
- Experience working in mobile and social media strategies is preferred.
- This position is located in New Brunswick, NJ and requires up to 30% domestic travel including the possibility of some international travel.
United States-New Jersey-New BrunswickOrganization
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)Job Function
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.