Altice USA is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States. We are a subsidiary of Altice NV, a convergent global leader in telecom, content, media, entertainment and advertising founded in 2001 by entrepreneur Patrick Drahi. We are driven by a philosophy to always challenge ourselves. We question everything so that we can find the best way forward for our customers. And in a world where continuous innovation is the only way forward, we are redefining the vision we have for our customers, enterprises, advertisers - and our people.
The Company offers Suddenlink-branded digital cable television,high-speed Internet and voice services to residential and business customers across the western, midwestern and southern states. Additionally, for its
business customers, Suddenlink provides targeted television and online advertising services. Responsibilities Job Summary
This position is responsible for overseeing the direct sales channel. To include: directing a sales team and providing leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with region and company goals and objectives. Develop, implement, and measure direct sales programs and initiatives for door to door sales. Responsibilities
- Ensures Supervisors and Representatives are clear on daily, weekly, and monthly objectives with a full vision of year-end department goals
- Conducts regular reviews with sales force to build effective communications, determine training and development needs and provide insight for the improvement of sales and activity performance
- Ascertains that all Supervisors and Representatives are fully knowledgeable on Suddenlink product offerings, branding messages, and current offers/promotions
- Conduct tactical planning, standardized reporting, and feedback on effectiveness of existing sales plans
- Demonstrates ability to analyze data with attention to detail, making critical adjustments when necessary.
- Track and analyze activity and results metrics on a daily basis
- Coordinate processes to ensure accuracy in daily check-in/pre-screen of sales orders
- Represent Suddenlink Communications with a positive image in all applications of job requirements
- All other Duties as assigned
Qualifications Qualifications / Requirements
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Excellent leadership and management experience.
- Familiar with, CATV, and other voice, data and video services.
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work flexible work schedule with short notice
- Ability to travel from one location to another as needed
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years cable or direct sales experience
- Strong familiarity with PCs and spreadsheet, database and word processing software
- Must have reliable transportation to travel to customer locations if needed
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.
A little about us:
Altice USA is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States.