Ensures all logistics activities for a Sales Center are operating efficiently. (delivery, merchandising, and in some sales centers warehouse).
- Management, training, and development of all subordinate personnel.
- Establish distribution goals, manage all delivery KBIs and review processes regularly.
- Manage daily routes working closely with the Dispatch group to ensure route plans are maintained and improved.
- Ensure communication of daily plans and compliance to CCE and facility policy on OSHA/safety standards, DOT regulations, and EEOC guidelines.
- Ensure commitment to superior customer service.
- Ensures that all Corporate/NABU initiatives are implemented (OFS, etc.)
- Develop and manage the sales center distribution budget
- Work with sales, warehouse & fleet departments to ensure deliveries are timely, accurate, and effieient.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Previous supervisory experience required
- Experience in direct sales delivery, beverage industry, and/or market development
- DOT knowledge
- Merchandising knowledge
- Ability to work hours exceeding 40 hours per week
- Ability to work under time stress in meeting deadlines
- Ability to lift 35-65 pounds
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.