Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Manager, E2E Supply Chain Modeling and Analytics in Bridgewater, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.
The Manager, Supply chain modeling and optimization, is part of the Value Chain Management team within the Strategy and Deployment organization. The position is responsible for analyzing business issues that span across the entire supply chain and enable decision making towards impact through modeling and optimization. The candidate would be responsible for maturing our solution design and optimization processes thru continuous improvement based on actual experience in analyzing opportunities of varying complexities, voice of customer and external benchmarking. The candidate would also be learning and deploying leading technologies in the analytics space specific to the business needs, e.g. Hadoop, SAS, R, Python, etc., to drive results and identify opportunities. The candidate will drive business impact by solving unique problems thru keen and creative mathematical analysis, continuous improvement methodologies and change management in a cross functional organization.
Partners with assigned value chain, network, plan, CLS and SC IT core team members to define the business opportunity, define the data analytics requirements, model the trade-off and share insights and influence decision making.
- Understanding the end-to-end business challenges faced by individual franchises to improve service and enable flexibility for profitable growth (5%)
- Develop the data and analytics needs to address the challenges – define the appropriate analytical solution for the technology – and deploy the analytical solution to deliver results (40%)
- Partner with SC team members across segments to understand the business context and develop solutions to explore and address business questions through baseline assessment and scenario planning (10%)
- Work with SC IT to identify and integrate information into a seamless, repeatable and consistent way (25%)
- Translate the data into information and insights – with clear scenario analysis and business impact – and execution plan to drive impact (10%)
- Continue to improve the process and methodology for analytics and modeling for such solutions – building capability within the organization (10%)
- The skillset required to maximize the capability of this solution is unique. The solution requires talent with a unique blend of:
- Advanced analytical skills to master complex optimization techniques
- Strong business acumen to connect supply chain, and understand how decisions impact the different parts of our supply chain
- Proven ability to understand massive disparate data sets and transform the information into clear insights for the business
- Strong communication and influence skills to effectively translate complex analytical models into clear, succinct recommendations to stakeholders
- A bachelor in science in STEM OR information systems with 5+ years across different industries required
- A master’s degree in advanced supply chain or information systems with 3+ years’ experience across different industries is preferred; PhD in Operations research strongly preferred
- INFORMS certification in Analytics Professional (CAP) preferred
- 3+ years in modeling and simulation required – in supply chain and manufacturing / transportation industry setting is required (1-3 years for PhD candidates is required)
- Familiarity with large datasets and understanding of data analysis workflows is required.
- Proven communication and influence skills are required
- Proficiency in one or more programming languages such as Python, Perl, HTML5, R etc. is preferred.
- Significant exposure to modeling and simulation tools (e.g. AIMMS, Simul8, FlexSim, ProModel) or optimization engines (e.g. C-PLEX, Gurobi) or optimization solutions (e.g. Llamasoft)
- Strong supply chain consulting background preferred
- Strong understanding of Statistics as applied to data analysis and experience with statistical packagesis preferred.
- Experience with data analysis, visualization and workflow software is preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of the processes associated with the end-to-end supply chain, including New Product Introduction (NPI), capacity planning, sourcing, manufacturing (internal and external), logistics, and service is preferred
United States-New Jersey-BridgewaterOrganization
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)Job Function