Johnson & Johnson Consumer, Inc, a member of Johnson & Johnson’s Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for a Manager E-Commerce, Walmart.com based in Bentonville/Rogers, AR.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and OTC products.
The E-Commerce Manager is responsible for achieving shipment and consumption goals of J&J Consumer Group of Companies’ e-commerce business at Walmart.com. Role will work cross functionally and represent a portion of the GBU's to Walmart.com/Jet.com.
The incumbent coordinates team efforts to fulfill the needs of the customer and company. While managing the team, the incumbent is also responsible for leading/influencing strategy. The incumbent develops and leads the execution of business plans to achieve sales goals for Walmart.com that include 4P fundamentals (product, placement, promotion, pricing), new item execution and strategic initiatives such as platforms. The incumbent serves as the key sales point of contact for information and action, and also serves as the voice of the customer within the company. The incumbent participates in special projects as assigned. Key responsibilities of the E-Commerce Manager include, but are not limited to:
• Implementation and customization of the Walmart.com e-commerce priorities and roadmap (OGSM). Specifically, develop programs for Walmart.com, segment categories/brands for highest growth; lead the digital path to purchase and the on-line shelf.
• Raising the 'on-line IQ' across the J&J Walmart CFT via business insights and analytics. Specifically, develop platform to collect and report J&J shopper data across all brands powering the path to purchase utilizing POS and other metrics available via the customer portal.
• Design the J&J e-commerce product portfolio and commercialization capability for Walmart.com exceeding channel requirements. Develop demand generating programs that drive both on-line and in-store growth.
• Embed digital strategies into all core promotional initiatives and all key J&J brand plans at Walmart. Ensure the creation of seamless brand plans that include digital into the path to purchase.
• A minimum of a 4-yr degree is required. (BS/BA).
• Prefer MA/MS/MBA.
• A minimum 5 years’ total business experience required
• CPG experience preferred.
• Experience in the e-Commerce on-line channel selling and shopper insights required.
• Preferred brand marketing experience.
• 20% travel required (domestic travel once a quarter) and must be located in Bentonville/Rogers, AR.
• National customer (Target, Walmart, Walgreens, and CVS) experience is preferred.
• Ability to prioritize and to successfully manage multiple projects/initiatives.
• Ability to work in a matrix environment.
• Ability to interpret and communicate complex business data.
• Ability to manage conflict and negotiate successfully. Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships.
• Strong computer skills, including MS Office Suite applications, sales database and web applications.Primary Location
United States-New Jersey-SkillmanOther Locations
North America-United States-Arkansas-BentonvilleOrganization
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)Job Function
Marketing & SalesRequisition ID
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.