NeoStrata Company, Inc., part of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies, is currently recruiting for an energetic and enthusiastic Manager, Education & Training, located in Princeton, New Jersey (or surrounding area). Primary work location is flexible, but will ideally be within driving distance of Princeton. This position will report to the Head of the NeoStrata franchise.
NeoStrata Company, Inc., a global leader in Specialty Beauty with professionally-endorsed brands including NeoStrata®, Exuviance® and CoverBlend® develops and markets innovative antiaging skincare products incorporating the Company’s propriety ingredient technologies including patented bionic acids, Aminofil®, and N-acetyl glucosamine.
This position will have responsibility for:
• Developing, implementing and managing training strategies, programs and plans to support the growth of the NeoStrata medical accounts, sales team and Customer Service.
• Developing content, implementing and facilitating web-based and in-person regional trainings for medical accounts and prospects in order to support new product launches, expand technology knowledge, and support sales efforts.
• Collaborate with Sales and Marketing teams to select markets for trainings, and determine training methods to best reach the target audience.
• Recruit and coordinate guest speakers for both in-person and remote trainings when agreed to by Sales and Marketing.
• Ensure that projects and training messages follow regulatory guidelines and claim support through approval by and collaboration with the head of Clinical Research. Ensure that projects and training messages follow Johnson & Johnson Health Care Compliance policies.
• Assisting with new hire training and on-boarding, particularly in the areas of product knowledge, competitive advantages, CRM, and electronic detail aid use.
• Developing “train the trainer” programs to enhance the ability of the field sales team to deliver effective in-office trainings and standardize training methods/tools.
• Attending professional meetings and trade shows as necessary to support business and develop strong relationships with KOLs and key customers.
• Supporting key accounts as needed/warranted; including on-site training and attendance at patient events and planning meetings with the Marketing Manager and/or Sales Director.
• Displaying knowledge and expertise of sound management and training and development practices, along with effective planning and prioritization skills.
• Ongoing assessment of programs and tools for effectiveness; imagining, identifying, and implementing creative new solutions, championing new ideas to further enhance the training program to better meet NeoStrata brand objectives and sales targets. Ongoing assessment of overall team knowledge base, and creation of “Continuing Education” as needed.
• Managing training budget and resources per corporate policies.
• BA/BS is required.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in sales/education & training with a strong track record in a business to business setting required.
• Must have demonstrated expertise in the medical esthetic industry required.
• Knowledge of competitive medically dispensed skincare brands/peel technologies preferred.
• Understanding of medical aesthetic devices and other technologies preferred.
• Licensed Esthetician a plus but not required.
• Ability to both work autonomously and collaborate in a team environment; willingness to contribute to functions outside of training scope and to wear multiple hats.
• Energetic and clear communicator; dynamic public speaking ability; strong written communication. Able to convey ideas and knowledge to a range of audiences (i.e. physicians, Account Executives, customers, and other colleagues). Strong listening skills.
• Expert ability to create clear and visually appealing presentations using PowerPoint or similar platform. Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
• The position requires up to 40% domestic travel and frequent visits to the Princeton office (must live within 2.5 hours of Princeton), and other nearby J&J offices.
United States-New Jersey-Princeton
North America-United States-New Jersey-Newark, North America-United States-New Jersey-Trenton, North America-United States-Delaware, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Allentown, North America-United States-New York-New York
NeoStrata Company, Inc (6231)
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.