Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for development and implementation of Employee Relations policies and practices. Conducts internal audits of employee relations issues to identify possible violations and makes recommendations of appropriate actions to resolve issues. Designs, plans, and implements Employee Relations programs, policies, and guidelines to promote and enhance employee satisfaction. Manages team which may include exempt and non-exempt employees. Serves as subject matter and provides guidance to employees as required. Develops processes and procedures to drive department efficiencies. Assists in development and meeting of departmental budget.
- Provides guidance support and training to managers and employees on employee relations issues.
- Conducts prompt, thorough investigations in response to employee complaints. Identifies, recommends, and oversees implementation of appropriate actions to accomplish resolution of employee concerns.
- Provides support to management on organization structure, succession planning, and employee development initiatives.
- Identifies, recommends, and oversees implementation of appropriate actions to accomplish resolutions of employee concerns.
- Conducts employee focus group sessions, employees surveys, and interviews to obtain employee feedback. Identifies employee concerns and monitors overall employee satisfaction. Partners with leadership and employees to develop and implement action plans.
- Identifies and addresses turnover trends and develops initiatives to increase retention of skilled talent.
- Maintains appropriate records of investigations.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Arts & Humanities
- Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI)
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer