Join Us! Fiserv has been named to FORTUNE® magazine’s 2017 list of World’s Most Admired Companies. This is the fourth consecutive year the company has been named to the list, which is a definitive benchmark of corporate reputation.
"Our people are the foundation upon which this recognition is based and I'm very proud of their commitment to client excellence. Their dedication to serving our clients each day is what makes Fiserv one of the most admired companies in the world." - Jeffery Yabuki, President and Chief Executive Officer
About the Role:
The Human Resources team at Fiserv is evolving to meet and lead the future people needs of the company. We are currently looking for a talented individual who will be responsible for designing, developing, and delivering initiatives in support of our global talent and HR strategies.
As the Manager of Talent Management, you will use a blend of creativity and data-driven decision-making to manage, coordinate, and deliver results across several core HR areas. You will provide strategic consultation to help the organization identify and develop talent management initiatives to build organizational capability and grow the business. You will also operate as the liaison between the Enterprise Talent Management CoE (center of excellence) and the HR Business community. Above all else, your success in this role will require you to be a self-starter and consistently demonstrate initiative and a high drive for results.
Reports To: Director, Enterprise Talent Management
Peers: Talent Management Manager and Senior HR Analyst
Direct Reports: None
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Coordinate the deployment and implementation of global talent management practices for the broader HR community, in particular, Fiserv’s annual Performance Management and Talent Review core processes
- Identify, recommend and participate in projects / initiatives to advance talent management practices and processes globally
- Create plans for deployment of global programs in support of talent priorities
- Collaborate with Human Resources leaders to diagnose business needs and create/support targeted talent management interventions
- Participate in project teams for enterprise wide projects / initiatives where appropriate
- Build, refine and support new assessment programs as required by organizational need
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the programs and facilitate improvements based on the evaluation
- Build tiered assessment strategy (e.g. pre-hire and post-hire leadership development assessments)
- Review and maintain database of all Talent Planning and Development actions
- Coordinate operation, evolution and management of an evidence-based succession planning process for critical roles including deep succession plans for executive leadership roles
- Develop and lead talent metrics and analytics strategy including insights about the potential/readiness of leadership potential successors
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s or University degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Industrial / Organizational Psychology or related field is required
- Master’s degree in in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Organizational Development, Organizational Behavior, Leadership Development, Human Resources, or related discipline strongly preferred.
Job Related Experiences:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience required
- Demonstrated competence in core areas of: performance management, succession planning, change management, organization design, employee engagement, etc.
- A track record of accomplishment as an external or internal consultant leading the implementation of talent management and other strategic HR initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to identify and then build credibility with and gain commitment from key stakeholders
- Experience working in a global organization where interaction across functions, regions and business units is key to success
- Proven ability to successfully project manage multiple programs, processes and projects simultaneously
- Capability of building and sustaining relationships at multiple levels
- Demonstrated Business insight & human capital expertise. Brings human capital background which is underpinned by clear business insight. Able to articulate an independent point-of-view, and challenge conventional practices
- Systems view. Demonstrates a high level of consulting, influencing and decision-making skills. Can take an idea from conception to successful and sustainable execution.
- Thinks strategically and executes. Operates effectively in both strategy and execution mode. Strategically oriented, yet tactically focused on execution of plans.
- Influencing and networking skills. Capability of building and sustaining relationships at multiple levels and use relationships not only to gain a better understanding of the business needs, but also to accomplish goals.
- Analytical problem solving skills. Can analyze data to assess the organization, recognize potential issues, diagnosis root causes, and craft viable solutions.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, HR Information Systems (i.e.: Workday®), and Learning Management Systems (or related talent technology)
- Knowledge of HOGAN and 360 assessments
- Knowledge of Executive Coaching
- Advance knowledge of Statistics and survey design