As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.Leadership of Digital Team QA organization responsible for Testing Delivery including supporting Business with their User Acceptance Testing.
- Minimum 10 years' experience in quality assurance & testing or project management required
- Minimum 5 years' experience in managing teams
- Experience managing Business Requirements, Project Plans, Project Schedules and associated project materials.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, able to clearly and concisely communicate information at multiple levels, adapting easily to change.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in multi-vendor environments
- Thorough knowledge in Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Having worked in a fast paced environment
- Bachelors Degree. Technology or Business - or Equivalent Work experience.
- Leadership of an QA organization responsible for Testing Delivery including supporting Business with their User Acceptance Testing and Business validation
- Establish relationships with Business to support their needs, including the walkthrough on Testing strategy, detailed test cases, etc.
- Act as the primary point of contact for all testing delivery activities for various stakeholders (Product Management, Business, PMO, DEV, Engineering, etc.)
- Ensure all necessary documentation is created Manage NOD validation and post-production validations during releases
- Work closely with Development, PMO and IT Operations teams to ensure the handoff mechanisms are defined well
- Provide leadership, direction and coaching on project specific tasks as well as individual professional development.
- Contributes to building insightful vision for company.
- Facilitates change and manages conflict
- Creates and manages Service Level Agreements (SLA). Structures and negotiates significantly complex business relationships.
- Work with Business and Product Management and partners to set performance KPI's
- Manages communication to DTC leadership and Delivery Partners on status of plans and activity; manages annual, quarterly, weekly and ad hoc reporting pertaining to activity. Presents information on projects, initiatives or other subjects to peers, teams and Upper Management.
- Sets Performance Direction: Translates broader business initiatives into clear team objectives and concrete goals, aligns appropriately with other groups for efficient, coordinated action.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.