Bachelor degree required, prefer in marketing & communications
Minimum of 10 years of experience in marketing and communications
Exceptional message development and writing skills to create a variety of content for social media, speeches, thought leadership, presentations, video and more
Exceptional oral communications skills, exceptional interpersonal skills and the proven ability to influence and communicate effectively with senior leaders
Superb PowerPoint skills to deliver signature keynote presentations
- Excellent content development and manage skills
- Ability to proactively manage and direct projects to deadline, quality and budgetary requirements
- Proactive leadership – ability to provide proactive counsel to senior executives in the firms on all aspects of marketing & communications
- Thrive in working in a fast-paced, agile working environment – shifting focus as business needs demand
- Passionate about technology and innovation, keep up with the latest trends and advances
- Ability to work well in a collaborative team with other professionals, on a global, complex scale
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Excellent business acumen and industry acumen
- Natural storyteller that knows how to identify story angles and develop them into strong pitches and campaigns
- Enjoy working cross functionally with your marketing peers and with technologists and business leaders
Ability to anticipate problems before they arise and resolve problems creatively and quickly
Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Ability to meet minimal travel requirements
- Role is expected to work from Accenture location on a regular basis
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.