About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com . Department Overview It's an exciting time in financial services as the digital revolution has fully taken hold and design and innovation are at the forefront. At TD we pride ourselves on creating industry-leading experiences used by millions of people on a regular basis. User experience designers at TD develop information architectures, design interactive experiences and help conduct research to create services and products that our customers love. A deep understanding of our customers is foundational to our design practice. Job Description We are looking for an Experience Design Strategist eager to solve meaningful problems and envision seamless experiences spanning a broad digital and physical ecosystem. You'll get a chance to work with a team of creatives from diverse disciplines and industries, and collaborate closely with the best design research team in the industry to generate insights, concepts and experiences. Our work environment appeals to self-motivated, flexible team players that have great interpersonal skills and lots of curiosity. We encourage hybrid talents with multidisciplinary expertise. Job Requirements • Plays a key leadership role by spearheading design strategy at project level for the Digital Customer Experience group.
• Oversees and drives the creation of the navigation and organization for company websites and related interactive applications.
• Applies user-centered design methods to translate user needs, business objectives and technology capabilities into world-class user experiences.
• Leads and directs design teams from project concept to completion.
• Translates marketing and business objectives into design strategies.
• Ensures the integration of a customer-centric approach (e.g. personas, usability heuristics & testing, contextual inquiries, behavioral analytics) to inform design solutions.
• Collaborates with business, marketing, and technical stakeholders to develop concepts for web sites, web applications, and mobile offerings.
• Oversees and/or develops design deliverables (customer paths, site maps, screenflows, navigation, wireframes, interaction designs) to define the customer experience.
• Creates A/B and other test plans, analyzes results and recommends improvements.
• Plans and estimates for simple to complex projects.
• Performs risk/issue management and resolution.
• Attracts, recruits, and retains design talent.
• Ensures that design output meets the Online Channel's vision of world-class customer experiences.
• Creates presentations for senior management that clearly and concisely present analysis and recommendations.
• Provide consulting expertise to identify user needs, perform relevant analysis and provide recommendations.
• On-going education of business partners in the area of customer experience design.
• Contributes to the development of the Digital Customer Experience group's culture and quality standards.
• Provides oversight and mentorship to designers.
• Seeks out current industry knowledge and educates team members.
• Develops and maintains good relationships with project partners (e.g. groups outside the Online Channel, vendors).
• Collaborates with groups outside the Online Channel to identify and develop new business opportunities. Qualifications • 4 year bachelor's degree in related field is preferred; multidisciplinary backgrounds such as psychology, computer science, human-computer interaction or related areas.
• At least five - ten years information architecture/experience design within digital media (web sites / applications / mobile apps).
• Experience in financial services is preferred but not mandatory.
• Previous work experience in one of the creative disciplines (visual design, copywriting, content strategy and/or interaction design) but has grown to a level at which they have a broad understanding of all of them.
• Self-motivated with exceptional analytical skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to communicate clearly in both written, diagrammatic and presentation form to internal development teams, designers and business stakeholders.
• The ability to multi-task, meet tight timelines, and be flexible in adapting processes to meet project needs.
• Highly proficient in MS Office and Interaction Design related software packages (e.g. Visio, Axure).
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) New Jersey City (Primary) Mount Laurel
A little about us:
TD Bank is creating and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the people, cultures and languages of the communities we serve.