MetroPCS provides the freedom and convenience of unlimited, no-annual-contract wireless services on a nationwide 4G network for a flat rate. With MetroPCS, customers get great value and a wide variety of device choices from leading brands. A flagship brand operated by T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: TMUS),
MetroPCS products and services are available online and across the United States through a network of company-owned stores, authorized dealer locations, and leading national retailers.
- 5-7 years experience in telecom industry
- 10-15 years financial/operational experience
- Bachelors Degree. Business/Related
- Directly related telecom/wireless experience
License or Certification
- Work directly with the local management team to support the indirect channel in dealer onboarding. This support will include location readiness, fixture ordering/placement, quota setting, inventory allocations and scorecard reporting. Also responsible for the management and tracking of the MDF process that includes both the invoicing and collection from dealers. Manage and audit all dealer files/records.
- Manage and control the key operational fuctions and processes in the markets for all Retail Store operational processes including, but not limited to cash reconciliations, physical inventory counts and inventory allocations and ordering.
- Responsible for all operational training for Direct Retail channel and assist with Indirect dealer operational training.
- Work with other regions and headquarters to develop and standardize practices, processes, policies and procedures utilizing best practices where appropriate
- Review contracts and assist with recommendations on local marketing and advertising initiatives Meet with local sales management to establish monthly sales goals for each channel, review performance against objectives/quotas and calculate/review commissions for the sales employee group
- Manage all dealer payment and compensation issues through Callidus disputes and MICRA systems
- Provide local market support and guidance to ensure that business practices are in alignment with company goals. This includes monthly analyses of both financial and sales results as well as overall expense management support and audits. Manage the local SOX controls and summarize quarterly
- Develop exception reporting to identify opportunities for improvement across all sales channels. This exception reporting will be used to identify fraud and abuse by various sales channels.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
A little about us:
Being Magenta means something different to each of us, but whatever our role, we stand together behind the game-changing mission of Team Magenta.