Manager, Field Sales Public Sector (K-12) EAST
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
Posted: November 04, 2017
Reference ID: 201701307
Kronos inspires excellence by enabling your passion and drive to succeed. Our Sales organization has experienced tremendous growth quarter over quarter! We take great pride in the fact that our sales organization has had the highest employee engagement in the company! With our aggressive compensation plans and global Legend Maker trips, our top reps are rewarded exceptionally well for overachieving!
This position involves hiring, training, managing, motivating and developing a team of high quality, success-oriented sales executives in Kronos' Healthcare Vertical. You will be responsible for monitoring the activity of the sales team to achieve maximum potential for selling Kronos products - software, hardware and services. You will also conduct weekly meetings with sales representatives to manage pipeline activity, provide product and industry training, assess sales strategies, review accounts and ensure maximum revenue growth of all Kronos products.
- Manage a team of 5-7 Public Sector sales representatives
- Development of sales team which includes recruiting, hiring and training new reps on the Kronos Sales process
- Develop and execute a territory plan to maximize revenue
- Generate and achieve monthly/quarterly forecasts
- Manage escalation, conduct weekly progress meetings with sales team
- Evaluate rep performance to motivate and enhance effectiveness
- Strong leadership skills and at least 5 years sales management experience, in the software industry a must.
- Experience selling Cloud applications into the Public Sector (K-12)
- Position will travel the Northeastern U.S. and travel expectation is 60%.
- The ideal candidate should live near a major U.S. airport in the Northeast (Chicago, Boston, New York, Philadelphia) allowing direct travel to all points in the Northeastern portion of the U.S.
- Bachelor's degree
- Ability to hire and train new sales representatives
- Able to lead the sales team in all areas of the sales cycle
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to negotiate price, other concessions and terms & conditions
- Strong quantitative, analytical and conflict resolution abilities
You're empowered when you're a Kronite.
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance - to live inspired. In fact, it's expected! You'll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you're a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond.
Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos' industry-specific workforce applications are purpose built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations - including half of the Fortune 1000 - and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day.
Kronos is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.