- Provide a superior level of experience and knowledge of the Blue Prism solution and associated methodology to support colleagues through all phases of the Blue Prism delivery lifecycle.
- Support the Automation Manager in the creation and ongoing refinement of an appropriately tailored Framework that provides the optimum platform for rapid and repeatable delivery of automated processes within the company.
- Mentor colleagues through the Blue Prism training and accreditation program – providing advice and guidance on best practice and development techniques.
- Provide architectural control over solution designs to ensure consistency and continuity across the company’s delivery teams.
- Identify new process opportunities and accurately analyse and estimate new processes, quickly assessing feasibility.
- Analyse, understand and document the business processes in detail where required.
- Identify and communicate the technical infrastructure requirements.
- Design Blue Prism process solutions in accordance with standard Blue Prism design principles and conventions.
- Configure new Blue Prism processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Create and maintain solution documentation according to framework standards.
- Support existing processes and implement change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
- Problem solve issues that arise in day to day running of Blue Prism processes and provide timely responses and solutions as required.
- Communicate with Blue Prism on software related issues, suggested improvements and participate with other users in the Blue Prism community.
- Work within project planning constraints, communicate any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and provide inputs to the change control process.
- Create and document test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases
- Support the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases
- A minimum of 5 years developing and testing software on a Windows platform and adhering to a structured and documented methodology.
- A minimum of 2 years developing and implementing automated Blue Prism processes as a Blue Prism Accredited Developer.
- Experience and knowledge of Business/System Analysis in a structured environment
- The aptitude to contribute to the evolution of methodologies and procedures in a controlled manner to continually improve a rapid and repeatable delivery channel
- Understanding of workflow based logic and the ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram and to conceptualize it as an automated solution
- A track record in training and mentoring individuals on development and delivery disciplines
- Willingness and ability to blend business analysis with hands-on configuration of automated processes in the Blue Prism product
- The ability to learn quickly and progress rapidly from theoretical exercises to real world delivery and mentoring tasks.
- Good communication skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience.
- Good written skills with the ability to produce clear and concise documentation.
- The ability to work with a structured and methodical approach, combined with an enquiring mind.
- An understanding of, and a willingness to adhere to, formal change control procedures and disciplines.
- An aptitude for problem solving, with the ability to take a logical route to the source of an error.
- A self-starter who delivers high quality work and can adapt to new challenges, either on their own or as part of a team.
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.