This position is responsible for leading the Accounts Receivable (A/R) Credit & Collections Department. This position also provides cross functional stewardship of Order to Cash (OTC) related matters to include deduction management, Credit, Pricing, Customer Marketing Agreements, Master Data, Route Settlement, and Equipment Control.
This encompasses the direct management of Collections and all departmental leadership responsibilities. This role is responsible for related collection activities for multiple client bottlers including bottle/can, FSOP, warehouse, and agency sales.
Specifically this role is responsible for:
- Cross functional stewardship of Order to Cash (OTC) related matters to include deduction management, Credit, Pricing, Customer Marketing Agreements, Master Data, Route Settlement, and Equipment Control.
- The role will act as the single point of contact for client inquiries, information request, and coordination of cross functional meetings.
- This position will be assigned multiple bottlers, managing complex processes based on bottler unique specifications. This position will directly interact with senior leadership within client bottlers, including the CFO, CEO, Senior Sales Executives, the NRS team on behalf of the bottler, the field organization among other key stakeholders.
- Strategic management of an AR portfolio in excess of $5 Billion dollars annually with a customer base of over 10,000 accounts
- Communicate and execute against departmental key business indicators that drive business results in a timely, clear, and impactful manner
- Collaborates with customers Leadership and Sales Leadership with respect to disputes, bankruptcy, and policy changes that have a negative financial impact to the business
- Leading a team of approximately 50 associates
Additional responsibilities include fostering a direct relationship with leaders across the organization including: Sales, Customer Business Solutions, Finance Business Services, and client bottlers.
- Strategic management of an AR portfolio that averages in excess of $5 Billion dollars annually, a customer base of over 10,000 accounts, and responsibility of leading 50 direct reports.
- Sustain, foster and develop internal and external stakeholder relationships to optimize collaboration on key initiatives, projects, and resolve complex customer issues with leadership across multiple functions.
- Collaborate, visit, and engage customers to strengthen relationships and resolve complex issues and/or disputes.
- Develop strategies to improve A/R, Credit & Collections and mitigate risk. Identify and provide solutions to optimize productivity and manage continued quality improvement within the A/R process through system utilization and automation.
- Develops and cultivates a high performing team that achieves and/or exceeds the strategic priorities of the business while building quantitative, analytical, leadership skills and establishing key relationships. Including the development of personnel development plans, training, and completion of annual performance reviews.
- Develop strategies to improve customer service, optimize collections and mitigates risk. Successfully articulates strategies to drive performance and desired results in an efficient and productive manner while ensuring customer satisfaction.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or other business related field and 5 years of equivalent work experience or equivalent combination of education and 10 years related work experience.
5 years with specific experience as a Credit or A/R manager in a commercial (business to business) A/R environment.
Coaching (Motivating, Provide Feedback, Develop Others), Attention to Detail (Observant), Delegating, Entrepreneurial (Risk Oriented, Competitive), Analytical Thinking (Strategic Thinking, Thinking Systematically, Problem Solving), Leadership (Visioning, Commitment, Decisive, Persuading, Influencing), Creative Thinking, Customer Focused, Teamwork, Change Management, Communication Skills (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Inquiring), Project Management, Presentation Skills (Presenting), Process Management.
Preferred Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or other business related field and 10 years of related work experience.
- 10 years with specific experience as a Credit or A/R manager in a commercial (business to business) A/R environment.
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.