About The Coca-Cola Company
Everyone knows Coca-Cola. It's the best-known product in the world. We've been making it since 1886 and it still tastes the same.
As a business, The Coca-Cola Company is constantly evolving - we develop new products, acquire great brands and pioneer new ways of doing things. We sell four of the world's top five non-alcoholic sparkling drinks (Coke, Coke light, Sprite and Fanta) and 3,600+ products in over 200 countries, including water, juices, energy drinks, and even tea and coffee. Altogether, that adds up to more than 1.9 billion drinks around the globe every day. Global Business Services (GBS)
GBS is The Coca-Cola Company's multi-functional internal shared-services organization providing a wide range of transactional services across all Coca-Cola business units within functional areas such as: Finance and Procurement Operations, Human Resources Operations, Workplace Strategy and Operations, Controls and Compliance, Change Practice, Operational Excellence, Data Governance, User Experience and Content, and Creative Business Solutions. Our GBS main locations are Warsaw (Poland), Drogheda (Ireland), Buenos Aires (Argentina), San José (Costa Rica), Manila (Philippines), and Atlanta (Georgia, USA). We offer our associates:
- The Coca-Cola Company's extraordinary heritage, our leading brands and the global scale of what we do.
- The challenge of meaningful work - our unique global system offers constant opportunities to develop world-class skills and a truly international career.
- A unique culture where people do what they love and live their values.
- The kind of competitive compensation you would expect from a world leader.
At The Coca-Cola Company, our people
have their own formula for turning passion into action. Together, that's how we push the world's greatest brands to new heights. What's your secret formula? Manager, Finance Service Warehouse
Alpharetta, GA Position Overview
This position will lead a team of 3 in the management of primary billing operations processes supporting Retail Warehouse. Key responsibilities include maintaining strong internal controls, rigorous exception management routines and accurate material and customer master data maintenance in support of revenue recognition. This position will be responsible for establishing relationships, continuing to refine business processes and working effectively to ensure accurate and timely invoicing. This role is also responsible for maintaining the financial integrity and compliance of current Legacy systems and assisting in the development and implementation of alternatives to current business and/or system processes to drive efficiencies within the programs supported by the team. This requires a technical aptitude to translate business requirements into system specifications. This role will be the primary point of contact for the Retail Warehouse team. Strong communication and analytical skills, along with a high degree of professionalism are required. Key Responsibilities
- Manage billing processes to include root cause analysis and resolution for exception processing
- Develop monthly cadence routines in support of key Client requirements
- Identify System issues and partner with I/T resources to resolve and confirm accuracy
- Engage cross functional teams in the resolution of invoicing issues or deductions
- Identify, analyze and report on exceptions and adjustments
- Manage critical material and customer master data maintenance including Sales Org Hierarchy
- Maintain, update or change system tables, files, and databases used as inputs into transactional or data collection systems.
- Identify, research, and make recommendations for resolution of data integrity issues. Ensure all accounting entries and authorizations are in compliance with Company Accounting Policy and GAAP.
- Maintain an effective internal control environment and operate in accordance with Company
- Address non-routine financial/accounting issues and implement courses of action to resolve the issues.
- Review methodology, inputs, and compliance with policies and procedures to ensure accuracy of reporting and data integrity for area of responsibility.
- Fulfill research requests and respond to internal or external customer inquiries.
- Collect and compile data/inputs from Company systems to support analyses.
- Document, monitor and improve processes as needed to efficiently and effectively manage team responsibilities
Bachelor degree required Related Experience:
3+ years of experience in Finance or Accounting required Technical Skills:
- Intermediate Microsoft Office applications skills required (Excel, Access & PowerPoint)
- Strong knowledge of GAAP, account reconciliations and familiarity with the chart of accounts
- Experience with SAP, R&R, a plus
- Demonstrated proficiency in Financial Analysis, including: spreadsheet creation, variance research and explanation
- Demonstrated ability to work with Cross-Functional groups on complex issues to successful resolution
- Demonstration of being a self-starting and utilizing resources efficiently
- While IT background isn't required, a demonstration of Systems technical knowledge a plus
That sounds appealing? Then start now - TASTE THE FEELING .
- DRIVE INNOVATION : Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS : Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER : Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS : Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS : Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
Please submit your application (CV and Cover Letter) in English.
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants, employees, and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education, employment history, a criminal history check, reference checks, and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top