This position provides leadership to cross-functional regional/global Finance teams in the successful delivery of multiple, high-impact, global/regional Finance Operations and Systems initiatives. These responsibilities include prioritizing strategic initiatives, identifying solutions to achieve identified objectives & KPIs, driving project achievement, and influencing/communicating decisions with senior Finance management. This position will have a high level of interaction with the senior leaders to ensure that results of the initiatives are incorporated in a cohesive and efficient manner. ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Primary job responsibilities for Systems in Finance and Operations and the related business processes:
Qualifications EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS Education and Experience Required:
- Provide strategic leadership to define, anticipate, and prioritize project efforts for the US and supported affiliates.
- Identify and drive project and resource priorities that align with regional/global objectives. Establishes, communicates, and executes plans that drive toward goal achievement.
- Manage the identification of potential issues or obstacles and achieves resolution or plans contingencies and follow issues through to resolution.
- Management responsibility for various programs includes cross-functional team members across affiliates in the US and globally. Provide guidance for team members and review overall progress.
- Responsible for setting and managing expectations, highlighting and resolving issues, ensuring regular communications and managing internal and external activities.
- Identify avenues for continuous improvement of services and processes within scope of responsibility that would drive growth/efficiency within the department and the wider business organization.
- Assures appropriate decision making occurs on projects and promotes timely completion of goals/projects.
- Responsible for communication of necessary integration/implementation information across Finance and Takeda globally.
- Responsible for understanding linkages between cross functional systems and data dependencies.
- Facilitate error resolution due to data transmission between cross functional systems.
- Manage linkage between reporting and planning systems.
Education and Experience Desired:
- Undergraduate degree in Finance or Accounting (or equivalent).
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in financial analysis, planning, accounting or tax
- Pharmaceutical industry experience
- Effective decision making and communication skills
- Proven leadership skills, conceptual thinking and strategic problem-solving ability
- Ability to drive decision-making within a cross-functional, cross-cultural, global team structure
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence peers and superiors
- Ability to lead and develop a team of finance professionals
- Strong analytical, negotiation, diplomacy and persuasion skills
- Outstanding organizational and project management skills
- Proactive ability to predict issues and problem solve
- Management of multiple tasks of varied complexity simultaneously
- Financial systems aptitude and personal computer skills
CPA preferred TRAVEL:
International and domestic travel required. We are driven to improve people's lives www.takedajobs.com Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please. *LI-TC1-USA Schedule
A little about us:
Takeda fosters an inclusive environment where all employees are empowered, supported and inspired to use their unique talents toward our mission to serve patients.