We serve and enable those who care for and improve human life in their communities.
Parallon, a division of HCA, is an industry-leading provider of patient financial and revenue cycle services to acute care providers across the United States. We are dedicated to our values and passionate about finding future leaders for our fast-growing divisions in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. Although we are the largest healthcare provider in the world and experts and leaders in revenue cycle services, we maintain a people-first culture and sense of community.
The Financial Analysis Manager designs and develops analyses to solve complex operational and financial problems. The Manager assists the Shared Services Center (SSC) Executive team and Directors through development and maintenance of reporting solutions to optimize revenue cycle operations. The Manager works closely with the Financial Analysis Director to research and provide insight into operational and financial performance. The Manager ensures the integration of Parallon Revenue Cycle system dictionaries and master file adherence to operational and financial standards. The Manager assists the Director with the day to day management of the Financial Analysis Department.
This Manager supervises approximately eight: Financial Analysts, Financial Analyst in Training, Financial Analyst II, Senior Financial Analyst, Financial Analysis Reports Coordinators and Senior Master File Systems AnalystsQualifications:
- Formal leadership experience is not necessary but helpful. At a minimum, the successful candidate will have experience overseeing financial data metrics
- Proven ability to recognize and seek data with integrity
- Advanced Excel skills
- SQL, Access and Business Objects experience are a plus
- The professional presence to interact confidently with the executive suite
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or Data Analytics
- Minimum of four years experience in related field
- Healthcare experience is a plus
At Parallon, every employee is a valued member of our organization. You can expect to receive competitive salary, professional development, comprehensive benefits package, performance bonuses and more!
Check us out or follow us on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/parallon-business-solutions
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom