Locations: TX - Plano, United States of America, Plano, Texas
Manager, Financial Analysis
Manager, Financial Analysis
Capital One currently has multiple levels of Financial Analysis opportunities available across our Auto and Home Loans lines of business in Plano, TX.
As a Manager, Financial Analysis, you will work for a company that invests in ways to tell stories, view trends, and diagnose results in a more compelling and visual nature. You will have the opportunity to partner with business customers on driving strategic business direction that leads to sustainable performance and be asked to challenge our current well-managed processes to be more proactive, effective and efficient.
You will provide financial leadership to client groups including: managing the processes of the quarterly forecasts and annual operating plan, developing methodologies and processes that provide transparency of costs and cost drivers to recipient businesses, and analyzing current financial results to identify and address evolving business issues and opportunities. Provide financial modeling and process ownership of Short- and Long-Term Financial Planning, including model creation, consolidation of results, and overall coordination of the process.
This role requires strong leadership, problem solving strategic thinking, and influencing skills in order to effectively:
- Articulate outcomes of analysis and relevant insights
- Partner with business leadership to assess the financial implications of ongoing efforts to grow the organization
- Develop presentations to communicate business and analysis results to senior leadership audiences
You will be responsible for:
- Financial analysis & reporting: Accurately analyze & explain key cost drivers and monthly variances, suggest actions to the business and manage the regular reporting process
- Budgeting, forecasting and Profit & Loss (P&L) management
- Executive business presentations: Assist in development of presentations to communicate analysis results to senior audiences; clearly articulate outcomes of analysis to leadership teams
- Ad-hoc requests and special projects
- Independently manage, prioritize and delegate tasks
- Manage and develop associates
- Bachelor’s Degree or military experience
- At least 4 years’ experience in financial analysis
- At least 4 years’ experience with financial modeling
- At least 1 year of experience managing a Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) function
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA) or Master’s Degree in Finance
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) license or Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license
- 6+ years’ experience in financial analysis
- 6+ years’ experience with financial modeling
- 3+ years’ experience managing a Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) function
- 1+ year of people management experience
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
A little about us:
Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, Capital One® offers a broad array of financial products and services to consumers.