As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.This role is responsible for managing a staff of senior analysts providing ongoing training and coaching within the Roaming Settlement team. The Roaming Settlement team is responsible for the financial settlement processes (including settlement and collections) of the wholesale roaming business which involves settlement between multiple carriers across the globe. This position interacts frequently with the Roaming Operations Team and Partner Relationship Management Team. The position requires a thorough understanding of the wholesale roaming business and helps to identify areas of opportunity and risks. The position requires an individual that is a self-starter, takes initiative, and is motivated to always improve upon the current processes, systems, and controls. This person will act as the SME for roaming related reporting and settlement and works under the general direction of the Sr. Manager, Financial Operations.
- 2-3 years of experience working in a related industry with strong financial operations experience
- 2-3 years supervisory experience or equivalent to include collections management
- Bachelor's degree or 4-5 yrs of financial operations experience
- Strong Excel Skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Oversee all settlement and collection efforts to settle debts and receivables with wholesale roaming partners across the globe.
- Insure that discount calculations are performed timely and accurately and that the proper controls are in place
- Timely settlement and collection of discount contracts.
- Insure SOX compliance.
- Manage staff to insure timely and accurate settlement of monthly roaming accounts receivable and payables.
- Oversee monthly reporting processes and reconciliations.
- Manages the support of quarterly audits and insures timely completion of all supporting requirements.
- Manages a team of senior analysts and provides ongoing training and coaching
- Build successful relationships/partnerships internally within Finance organization as well as with the appropriate business units within T-Mobile
- Ownership of all roaming settlement processes, identifying risks and areas of opportunity and providing recommendations to the business.
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
A little about us:
Being Magenta means something different to each of us, but whatever our role, we stand together behind the game-changing mission of Team Magenta.