Ethicon US LLC, a member of Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is currently recruiting for a Manager, Global Business Insights- North America to be based in Cincinnati, OH.
Ethicon US LLC , a Johnson & Johnson company, commercializes a broad range of innovative surgical products, solutions and technologies used to treat some of today’s most prevalent medical issues, such as: colorectal and thoracic conditions, women’s health conditions, hernias, cancer and obesity. Learn more at http://www.ethicon.com/
, or follow us on Twitter @Ethicon.
The Manager, Global Business Insights is responsible for managing secondary market research, forecasting and analytics within the Global Business Insights (GBI) Center of Excellence (COE) team, in support of the North America team within the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies. Position will serve as a representative on Business Insight teams, serving as a key partner to cross functional teams. Role will work with North America and platform teams to manage market share, sizing and procedural analysis, and forecasting across platforms. Role will require a high degree of business acumen and understanding, and must be able to proactively recommend tools and techniques to support forecasting, secondary market sources, and marketplace understanding needs across the business. Position will have responsibility for managing, prioritizing, and executing strategic and tactical marketplace insight projects and activities
Required Duties and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate an ability to manage, create, influence and execute high-impact tactical and strategic marketplace understanding and learning plans, including secondary research and strategic and tactical forecasting
- Demonstrate an ability to influence multiple stakeholders to ensure a high-level of team involvement in key business discussions
- Secondary insights and marketplace assessment solutions
- Flawless execution of all secondary insight activities required to drive success of the business and pipeline
- Proactively providing fact-based insights and analytics programs to address specific business needs
- Developing and implementing new innovative insights and business analytics tools , techniques and processes
- Provide foundational learning that helps to ensure that new products and programs are grounded in understanding of marketplace dynamics
- Support education and dissemination of existing knowledge estate and market information for key Platform cross-functional partners
- Support Senior Director, North America Global Business Insights in data integration to form the Platform Knowledge Estate
- Partner with the Advanced Analytics team to create and maintain best-in-class analytical and marketplace assessment practices
- BS or BA in business, marketing, statistics, mathematics, or related field. MBA or MS is preferred.
- A minimum of 8 years of business experience is required
- A minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in secondary market research, forecasting, strategic insights, market research, business analytics, strategic forecasting, finance or a related field is required
- Ability to understand, translate and integrate marketplace data and secondary data tools into actionable insights to drive decision-making is required.
- Working knowledge of and experience with secondary market research, primary market research, and forecasting is required.
- Strong project management skills in a deadline-oriented environment are required.
- Knowledge of competitive intelligence data is preferred
- Ability to lead support cross-functional teams (with strong influencing skills) is required
- Ability to begin to synthesize disparate data sources to provide an integrated insight view of the business is preferred
- Experience in the medical device, hospital specialty, or healthcare field is preferred.
- Experience in Commercial Businesses preferred.
- Proficiency in Tableau strongly preferred.
- Proficiency with SPSS or SAS preferred.
- The role will be based in Cincinnati, OH, and require up to 30% domestic travel.
Ethicon US, LLC (6040)Job Function
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.