Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is currently recruiting for a Manager, Global Franchise Communication. This global position can be located in Diamond Bar or Irvine, CA.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
PURPOSE OF POSITION
The Manager, Global Platform Communication will be responsible for developing and implementing communications that support growth and innovation strategies for the Ethicon and CSS franchises.
RESPONSIBILITIES/PRINCIPAL DUTIES (Essential Functions)
• Works directly and collaboratively with Global Strategic Marketing and key functional business stakeholders (Regulatory, Medical, Legal, etc) to support key product launches and major brand/platform initiatives.
• Partners with regional and COE communication colleagues to drive global awareness and differentiation of franchise brands through breakthrough campaigns.
• Helps associates and key external partners understand business imperatives by providing integrated internal and external campaign execution plans across franchise social and digital channels (OneMD, Twitter, YouTube, websites, corporate platforms, etc.)
• Provides support for franchise issues management and global product/brand actions (field actions, backorders and/or discontinuations). He/she will work closely with Supply Chain and Quality partners.
• Actively monitors trade/industry/business media landscape, identifies trends and seeks opportunities to drive powerful local activation of campaigns, including placement of franchise news and thought leaders to positively impact franchise and brand reputation. This role will require working closely with franchise AOR and regional communications team members.
• Ensures communications efforts are measured quantitatively and qualitatively against predefined goals. Build external stakeholder trust and advocacy.
Experience and functional competencies:
• BA in Communications or related field.
• At least 6 years of experience in communication or related field, preferably in a company, NGO, advertising, digital or public relations agency
• Demonstrated ability to use a wide range of digital platforms to communicate compelling stories, with superior written, oral and visual communication skills
• Experience dealing with and responding to social media and multimedia content and channels
• Ability to write and present clearly and persuasively
• Demonstrated analytical ability
• Excellent strategic insights and strong judgment skills
• Ability to maintain perspective and bring positive attitude and courage to partnership discussions with strong professional presence
• Professional maturity and ability to work effectively across levels, functions, regions and backgrounds
• Ability to stay aligned with overall strategic direction while applying diligence and attention to detail in execution and reliably meeting deadlines.
United States-California-Diamond BarOrganization
Biosense Webster Inc. (6010)Job Function