Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company Division of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Manager, Global Regulatory Affairs Baby to lead the Baby products category, which consists of a broad variety of baby brands such as Johnson’s Baby, Aveeno Baby, Penaten, Natusan, Elsker… to be based in Skillman, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and OTC products.
The Manager, Global Regulatory Affairs - Baby is an important leadership role within Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies (JJFCC). He/she is instrumental in the development of regulatory strategy for global projects to ensure products are developed in a way that will facilitate prompt regulatory approvals with competitive positioning in the intended markets. The incumbent serves as a business partner to ensure the continued growth and development of the Baby franchise.
- Serves as the primary regulatory strategist and global coordinator for JJFCC developmental products within the Baby Need States beginning as early as product concept development through the transition of the products into the regions for regulatory approval, launch and post-launch lifecycle management. Ensures regulatory requirements and opportunities for regulatory innovation and external influencing are incorporated into marketing and R&D development plans
- Partners with global franchise business, global regulatory colleagues and R&D partners and is a member of the franchise R&D project teams. He/she provides leadership in the development of regulatory strategy for global projects to ensure products are developed in a way that will facilitate prompt regulatory approvals with competitive positioning in the intended markets
- Partners with the Regulatory Policy team to identify, assess and anticipate regulatory policy issues and opportunities that may impact current and future business on a global scale and then to partner with the team, the regions and other related functions to implement a plan to influence the outcome in favor of consumers and J&J.
- Collaborates with R&D and business colleagues to develop robust yet innovative claims supported with sound science
He/she has a unique opportunity to contribute to the overall global brand essence and footprint of key equities within the global Baby franchise in collaboration with his line management, R&D and business leaders responsible for the franchise to which he/she is assigned.
In addition for this position, the Manager Global Regulatory Manager will lead the regulatory support for the US market for some Baby projects to be defined.Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience is required (6+ years with an advanced degree). An advanced degree is preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required. Excellent interpersonal skills are required. Experience operating in cross-functional teams is required.
- Global experience is an asset. Experience developing regulatory strategies is preferred. Experience developing regulatory dossiers is an asset.
- This role will require up to 10% travel including both domestic and international
BE VITAL in your career; be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of CompaniesPrimary Location
United States-New Jersey-SkillmanOrganization
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)Job Function
Regulatory AffairsRequisition ID
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.